I'm thinking of buying but I want to know a few things.

JeyKore

Silver II
Jan 4, 2017
I'm seriously thinking of buying this cheat just to get a few ranks higher because i deranked like 4 times due to retarded teammates. I know that this cheat has been vac'd like about a year ago but I just want to know what caused it and how this cheat is better at security than all the other p2c (a*mw*re/unity all the other bs)

The cheat got VAC detected due to Jimster protecting the cheat using Themida, other p2c's started copying this and eventually, due to how easy they are to crack, Valve figured out that they were packed using it and done whatever they do to detect it. The cheat wasn't detected due to poor coding or copy paste like the rest. The difference being here is that every p2c is given the same cheat when they download from the site. Same launcher, same injector etc. LC doesn't, you get a unique build and none copy pasted features. Due to this there's no similar signatures or poorly coded features.

Reactions: zing- and AirMake
I'm seriously thinking of buying this cheat just to get a few ranks higher because i deranked like 4 times due to retarded teammates. I know that this cheat has been vac'd like about a year ago but I just want to know what caused it and how this cheat is better at security than all the other p2c (a*mw*re/unity all the other bs)

Bro dont worry about VAC the Cheat has a betther detection as the other low cheats :)

Best regards,
AirMake

Sorry for my late reply. I just wanted to comment that don't have expectations of going from Nova to Global in 1 day with LC. My experience with LC is that it doesn't make you good but rather improves skill that you already have. I'd also like to add no matter how good you do with LC you will still run into shitty teammates dispite you doubleing all their kills. It's just one of the shitty things about CS is that it's a team based game and 1 person can't carry them all (While looking legit).

Sorry for my late reply. I just wanted to comment that don't have expectations of going from Nova to Global in 1 day with LC. My experience with LC is that it doesn't make you good but rather improves skill that you already have. I'd also like to add no matter how good you do with LC you will still run into shitty teammates dispite you doubleing all their kills. It's just one of the shitty things about CS is that it's a team based game and 1 person can't carry them all (While looking legit).
True af man

Reactions: Ziath