I have a few questions!

Nov 14, 2017
i wanna know about faceit ,esl,cevo,challengeme and pop flash , if these are supported and what features you can use!

i mostly want to know if bhop, aim bot and visual are able to be used in these leagues.

i wanna know about faceit ,esl,cevo,challengeme and pop flash , if these are supported and what features you can use!

i mostly want to know if bhop, aim bot and visual are able to be used in these leagues.
We don't support cevo, esl, faceit, or challengeme right now. Esl and cevo bypass will come out pretty soon with faceit and eac support after that.

Read our Anti Cheat support list here https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/

Last edited by a moderator:
LC is a great platform, but we have been waiting for proofs for almost a year. I wouldn't count on it coming out any time soon. But as a I said, this is a great platform and has an amazing community

LC isn't like other cheat providers that said "undetected cevo,faceit,esl.....others" and cheat got detected 10-15 days after u buy

LC is a great platform, but we have been waiting for proofs for almost a year. I wouldn't count on it coming out any time soon. But as a I said, this is a great platform and has an amazing community
Hey, give a little hope for Jimster. What can I say now is that, Jimster is coding like a mad. He wants to finish beta before the new year.