This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How to get ez skins from FaceIT League ;) by ToX

Jim we got any eta for faceit premium?
bro can you stop asking this has been said multiple multiple times it will be out very soon jimster having to reply to all these comments is just slowing down the process so please be patient and wait it will be out soon

When it's done, sometime soon I'm working basically around the clock. But 4Dhero is right, all these people asking me and begging to test it and other crap are just slowing down my work.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: AirMake
So anyone up for faceit 5 man stack in the next days ? If anyone interested from EU , just give me a pm .

Does this method still work? or whenever you get closer to top you increase ur chance of being caught?

Does this method still work? or whenever you get closer to top you increase ur chance of being caught?
If the force you to use anticheat its hard, but if you playing good you can always try

I remember when I used to get trade links from faceit was no nice

Reactions: Bas1c
Belive me guys its worth waiting for this. If it was easy before getting skins imagen now when we sitting on a good legit aimbot + that we are good proctected from Jimster + way less cheater nowadays. #stealingcandyfromkids

Belive me guys its worth waiting for this. If it was easy before getting skins imagen now when we sitting on a good legit aimbot + that we are good proctected from Jimster + way less cheater nowadays. #stealingcandyfromkids

Ufffff.
Looking forward to this.
Hahaha

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…