This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How to get banned on all Leagues

So afterall it seems UK can have a scene! :troll:

@Aaron ns kills but your movement is not the best :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

kk if you can't understand criticism i'm going to hang white flag mrs english smart ass
Considering there was barely any movement in the clips, how do you think I got to mid before those guys even got out of T spawn? I didn't just rush up mid I jumped mid to cat, S3 movement like yours won't do that shit for you, instead you're gonna get called out cause you can't actually move other than holding W and space.

im not going 2 fight with you cuz even with your "great" movement i would still won with yoo in any game and that was just my opinion and if you can take criticism keep calling me retarded cuz i couldnt care less about your insults

im not going 2 fight with you cuz even with your "great" movement i would still won with yoo in any game and that was just my opinion and if you can take criticism keep calling me retarded cuz i couldnt care less about your insults
I didn't call you retarded in any of that sentence, and with your settings being as blatant I wouldn't be surprised.

I didn't call you retarded in any of that sentence, and with your settings being as blatant I wouldn't be surprised.
kk lest say thats my bad ,,,,,, but rly 20+smooth 1 fov is blatant for yooo?

You do know that once LC locks it drops to like 2ss and 2smooth (or about that) right?
I remember when Tox explained it a bit a while ago but I never understood because if it does that then what is the point of having 40 smooth and 8 super etc.

I remember when Tox explained it a bit a while ago but I never understood because if it does that then what is the point of having 40 smooth and 8 super etc.
Slow upclose, fast at distance. Basically that's it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…