How to get banned on all Leagues

@Aaron ns kills but your movement is not the best :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

kk if you can't understand criticism i'm going to hang white flag mrs english smart ass
Considering there was barely any movement in the clips, how do you think I got to mid before those guys even got out of T spawn? I didn't just rush up mid I jumped mid to cat, S3 movement like yours won't do that shit for you, instead you're gonna get called out cause you can't actually move other than holding W and space.

proxy.php

Considering there was barely any movement in the clips, how do you think I got to mid before those guys even got out of T spawn? I didn't just rush up mid I jumped mid to cat, S3 movement like yours won't do that shit for you, instead you're gonna get called out cause you can't actually move other than holding W and space.
im not going 2 fight with you cuz even with your "great" movement i would still won with yoo in any game and that was just my opinion and if you can take criticism keep calling me retarded cuz i couldnt care less about your insults

im not going 2 fight with you cuz even with your "great" movement i would still won with yoo in any game and that was just my opinion and if you can take criticism keep calling me retarded cuz i couldnt care less about your insults
I didn't call you retarded in any of that sentence, and with your settings being as blatant I wouldn't be surprised.

I didn't call you retarded in any of that sentence, and with your settings being as blatant I wouldn't be surprised.
kk lest say thats my bad ,,,,,, but rly 20+smooth 1 fov is blatant for yooo?

You do know that once LC locks it drops to like 2ss and 2smooth (or about that) right?
I remember when Tox explained it a bit a while ago but I never understood because if it does that then what is the point of having 40 smooth and 8 super etc.

I remember when Tox explained it a bit a while ago but I never understood because if it does that then what is the point of having 40 smooth and 8 super etc.
Slow upclose, fast at distance. Basically that's it.