Hi everyone!

Meeee

Silver I
May 26, 2017
Hi guys im new on the forum !

Im still waiting my precious mail since 16h now :) so I just say hello to everybody !

I read a lot of threads and its a pretty interesting forum.

Cant wait to test dat cheat seems to be awesome. I tried a cool custom public hack from Puppin on another forum but this one looks way better :)

See ya guys and sorry for my english (it suck big time i know) :)

Reactions: panzer
guys 1 question. How can i build it with sleep to play in 1080 full screen? Because I cant see the menu and flick key dont work?

Edit: Nvm im just retarded af. Forgot to put off raw input -_______-
If you dont got a wooden PC, just lower the Sleeptimer in Builder :) to like 15~

Hey thanks dude :)

The cheat is awesome but i have some troubles with the settings they change randomly.

I search on the forum a solution but great hack really :)

Hey thanks dude :)

The cheat is awesome but i have some troubles with the settings they change randomly.

I search on the forum a solution but great hack really :)
After closing the cheats ingame there is something save on close put it to 1 and close it that should do it. try it offline with bots first and I think you will be fine dont forget to run it as Admin

Reactions: Bas1c
Welcome bro. Have fun while you're here.
The settings can't change randomly themselves tho. For example if u have menu enabled and press on knife you will see aimbot 0, if u switch on ak its aimbot 1, if that is what you mean. I thought at this because it happened to me at the start. I thought this is a bug cheat or something but I was checking if the aimbot is on and had the knife in hand :(

After closing the cheats ingame there is something save on close put it to 1 and close it that should do it. try it offline with bots first and I think you will be fine dont forget to run it as Admin
I did it but sometimes when I respawn some settings change

Welcome bro. Have fun while you're here.
The settings can't change randomly themselves tho. For example if u have menu enabled and press on knife you will see aimbot 0, if u switch on ak its aimbot 1, if that is what you mean. I thought at this because it happened to me at the start. I thought this is a bug cheat or something but I was checking if the aimbot is on and had the knife in hand :(

Maybe I do something wrong but thanks for help :)