This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hello Guys.

erik25336

Silver I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 6, 2017
Hi guys, i've been away from LC for a while now and i've just resubbed. Can anyone tell me whats the diffrence between the Normal setup and the advanced setup. How advanced is the exensive one and what do i get in the cheaper one.

Maybe there is an thread that explains this but i didnt manage to find it.

Thank you in advance.

Nobody really knows since PRO setups are disabled and Virus can't sell any configs here at this site.
But I don't really see point of buying pre-done config when you have like 50+ configs available at the forums (VIP section).
If you need help with installing this cheat, you can buy $10 basic setup. But since we have tutorials/screenshots/videos how to set everything up = it's just waste of money. I would rather buy 2 months subscription instead of 1 mo + setup. That's what I would do.
As always, we are here to help you. Not to grab your money. If you will need help with setup, you can create thread in cheat help section

Regards,
ToX

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…