Happy New Years!

Hey all,

On Behalf of myself and the staff here @ LeagueCheats we wish you a heartfelt, happy and prosperous New Year! 2016 Will be a year of many exciting things, not only here @ LeagueCheats but from many different places!

Here are some of the things we can expect in 2016 from LeagueCheats:
LC2.5
EAC Support
Dota2 Cheats
New Payment Methods
Forum Giveaways
H1Z1/ARMA Cheats

Abroad we can expect to see:
First Prototype self-driving cars.
FinFET GPU's
AMD Zen
Models of Light Based CPU's.
LTE-U
Snapdragon 820
A new President of the USA (finally)
The expansion of Bitcoin into a more mass-market currency.
The Destruction of Isis (hopefully)
....and many more

Here is a short teaser video

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VuittoN
Back in Business

Edit: Where is Potato LLC?

is it possible you could link the settings used in the video?? that RCS for the AK looks so smooth.... nothing like mine does, lol

"The Destruction of Isis (hopefully)"
you infidel dog!

LC2.5 Promo will come in a couple weeks :)

That is so hilariously stupid. I guess it's for people who wish to remain in the dark and only accept lies. Which means mostly Hilary Clinton supporters.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint
Trump-Mekelek, enjoy mekelek-free web browsing... when?.

He is a nobody who is nowhere so.... Its easy to browse without him using Firefox or any other Major browser.
Just don't browse to Cancer-forums or his own website and you won't find him.

He is a nobody who is nowhere so.... Its easy to browse without him using Firefox or any other Major browser.
Just don't browse to Cancer-forums or his own website and you won't find him.
How about Platinum one day after release VACations team?

I wouldn't want an internet experience where I cannot read about PlatinumScam's failures.

Looking forward for the H1Z1 hacks! really hope those come out real soon!!! been looking for a provider for that game and i would really feel safe if yall release some cheats! Happy New Years!

I wouldn't want an internet experience where I cannot read about PlatinumScam's failures.
100 % Self copypasted - bought full project from mekelek

proxy.php

proxy.php

Man I am trying to catch up with all of the stuff I missed out on :D, HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY BOYS AND GIRLS <3