General questions about the cheat.

DyroneDysf

Silver Elite Master
Jan 15, 2018
Hello guys.
I'm assuming I`m gonna get to play with LC today , w8ting for jimster to look at the id.
So I`m bored waiting , I said to go see some testimonials.
I went through quite a lot of them, picked them randomly. 50% of them stated that they couldn't configure it, and it took hours before they found right settings.
May I ask why? Does the aimbot have more features or complicated ones?
Btw, I assume it doesn't have any type of backtrack , does it?.

assume it doesn't have any type of backtrack, does it?.
Ofc not. It takes time to make your own settings cuz we cant offer you universal super paste settings. With my legit settings, you could get ow cuz other playstyle skill etc. Tbh 1-2 h of reading and you will be able to do your 1 config. Most people cry about "how complicated " lc is because they are lazy and don't want to read. Read this and your good to go.

1. [GUIDE] How to run cheat for the first time.

2. >>>>>>> HOW TO MAKE SETTINGS GUIDE | READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING | UPDATED* <<<<<<<

3. CSGO: Getting started

4. CSGO: Hack configuration

Ofc not. It takes time to make your own settings cuz we cant offer you universal super paste settings. With my legit settings, you could get ow cuz other playstyle skill etc. Tbh 1-2 h of reading and you will be able to do your 1 config. Most people cry about "how complicated " lc is because they are lazy and don't want to read. Read this and your good to go.

1. [GUIDE] How to run cheat for the first time.

2. >>>>>>> HOW TO MAKE SETTINGS GUIDE | READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING | UPDATED* <<<<<<<

3. CSGO: Getting started

4. CSGO: Hack configuration
Well , I am not lazy at all, it's my pleasure to test out the settings of the cheat. I will probably die from w8ting so long for Jimster to activate me xdxd. It's already been 26 hours, I fixed the problems, now he just has to come online , rn I can't see any link you sent :(

It's already been 26 hours
Because you are trying to pay with your Dad's CC without his knowledge. When we asked for your ID you came with your Mom's ID with Brazilian name but you are from Belgium. PayPal of course unverified Non-US.
After 20 hours of spamming us with your multiple tickets, finally you sent us low quality photo of your dad's ID.
I'm not sure if Jimster will accept you since you are acting like typical scammer. You have to wait for his response now, keep in mind that he's living in US (different time zones than EU).

Regards,
ToX

@ToX I am so not scamming rn.
I perfectly said I payed with my mother's CC. At first I said it was my dads since I thought you'd laugh if I said it was my mom's. I didn't know how people would react around here , ok? Then showed photo with her Bank Account. Name perfectly matching the credit card.
Now I have a high quality picture of her ID , also matching the name perfectly.
And it's not a freaking Brazillian name , how hard is it to understand? I moved to Belgium about 2 years ago, was born in Romania, so Romanian name, ok? What else do you want me to say to you? This is my full explanation.
And btw , stop god damn saying "against her knowledge" . She KNOWS 100% about this payment dude..

Last edited:
Then send to Jimster pic of her/his ID and we will be good.
just did so xd. Lisent man, I am so sorry I stressed you admins so much. I hope you will stop hating on me, I don't have any evil thoughts, just want to play with LC , sorry again. W8ting for Jim's answear.

Hello guys.
I'm assuming I`m gonna get to play with LC today , w8ting for jimster to look at the id.
So I`m bored waiting , I said to go see some testimonials.
I went through quite a lot of them, picked them randomly. 50% of them stated that they couldn't configure it, and it took hours before they found right settings.
May I ask why? Does the aimbot have more features or complicated ones?
Btw, I assume it doesn't have any type of backtrack , does it?.
It's a very detailed bit of kit. Once you get to learn it it's very very powerful