This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First month

pcstekje

DMG
CSGO Pro League
Dec 3, 2017
first of all happy new year already to the community

Lets start, for me cheating is new i never used something on csgo playing from 1.6 already but for some reason i wanted to give this a try and you now what this is amazing !

CONFIGURATION
10/10

At the beginning this was like chinees for me so hard to handle and also i was playing whit raw input on so first week i was playing so bad but after that i found the problem and i was going good ^^

AIMBOT
10/10

this is the most legit i have see its so smooth and after watching demo not even visible

ESP

dont use this ^^

TRIGGERBOT

dont use this also ^^

COMMUNITY;
10/10

much love to the community always there to help when needed no more words to say !

Glad that you enjoyed....
Hope you keep with this for a long time
Happy New Year

We are glad that you are enjoyed with our software

go for me, he's the best cheater in the world VaultBoy

Nice review. As I always said if you have a working brain, LC is an awesome place for us cheaters to be. Oh wait a second if you using LC you dont cheat, right? DatSheffy

Reactions: Defiant and xans
Good to hear, reviews are always good to maintain the cheat proficiency throughout the hack community

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…