jesuschrist

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 11, 2015
So I have been looking around for a while now after a faceit cheat. I have some other cheat providers which I consider to buy from, but I want some info about each cheat first. So yeah first of all does your cheat support faceit and ofcourse does the ESP work? (I know how shitty the ESP is in faceit, but it works fine for me).
Also when was the last detection of leaguecheat? Is it an advanced cheat which is really difficult to setup or is it easy for us dummies as well? Would be great if someone could answer my questions.

Best regards Jesus

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @jesuschrist

Yes the cheat supports FaceIT and the ESP works like with any other cheat, it works, but on a limited distance.
Last wave was back in march where only 10 people out of 63 users got hit and before that we were safe for 2 Years. The detection has been fixed and we're currently going stronger than ever before!.

The setup is pretty straight forward, you install the cheat, extract it to desktop and enter cheat login - then you're good to go.

Regards,
FaTaN

Sounds great! I see some different alternatives in payment options and since I am looking for an ESP which works on faceit/MM should I buy the CSGO ESP/WH

League or what do you suggest? Also what does the Cheat Banwave Account Insurance do?

Sounds great! I see some different alternatives in payment options and since I am looking for an ESP which works on faceit/MM should I buy the CSGO ESP/WH League or what do you suggest? Also what does the Cheat Banwave Account Insurance do?

Non-League = For MM/Faceit
League = For CEVO/ESL/PopFlash/etc.

ESP/WH Package = Only Visual features like DLights, crosshair, Wallhack 1 and 2, ESP.
Full Package = Bhop, triggerbot, aimbot, visuals and tons of other features.

I personally use the full package as i really love the aimbot + triggerbot for Faceit cups and whatnot - currently in MasterLeague #6.
I would not be able to keep the same consistency as i have with aimbot, with ESP Only.

If your aim is really good i think ESP would be enough, but if you're looking for a nice little skill+consistency boost i would grab the full package.