teddystah

PC
Apr 11, 2018
I'm there I'm new to lc just wondering whats the differencebetween serversided ac on faceit and clientslide ac on faceit?

I have quit playing csgo for awhile now and want to get back to playing can I still find matches on faceit without downloading the client?

I'm there I'm new to lc just wondering whats the differencebetween serversided ac on faceit and clientslide ac on faceit?

I have quit playing csgo for awhile now and want to get back to playing can I still find matches on faceit without downloading the client?
client side is a downloadable client that helps faceit detect cheaters easier. serverside only detects blatent aimbots, bhopscripts and stuff like airtsuck or autostrafers. However leaguecheats is only offereing client side bypass if you have been here for a while and are willing to sign a contract for it. Or you could get mr jimster to do one for you (however i doubt esp is a posibility). Also depending on what region you are you could get the league version to play esl, cevo and ect.
If you do join lc i will assist you if you require help with configs. Even if you dont you can still add me on discord and we can que.
Goku#3152

client side is a downloadable client that helps faceit detect cheaters easier. serverside only detects blatent aimbots, bhopscripts and stuff like airtsuck or autostrafers. However leaguecheats is only offereing client side bypass if you have been here for a while and are willing to sign a contract for it. Or you could get mr jimster to do one for you (however i doubt esp is a posibility). Also depending on what region you are you could get the league version to play esl, cevo and ect.
If you do join lc i will assist you if you require help with configs. Even if you dont you can still add me on discord and we can que.
Goku#3152

added u on discord