Yeah FACEIT serverside ANTI cheat got something that opposes all wallhacks that i know about. But Wallhack can be great to hold angles in smokes and as @sebus1315 said close distance and thin walls you can see them. So with knowlegd about it you can use it pretty good.
You good to use wallhack without AC but you will have this problem, still really good adventage if you use it right.

I want to see the ennemies behind the wall with long range but not with the wallhack, just with ESP Informations (HP ONLY)
I suggest you to google "CS:GO PVS update" and "SMAC anti wallhack"

But my last games my cheats was innefective because i can see ennemies just CLOSE to me, but i need informations from a long distance ( like 30/50 meters).
Yea, that's what I said, google it.

To finish, i have a second problem, in game. When I see one enemy, the information of the ESP I can see a FAKE copy esp but not in the same position so i cant see the postion exactly where is the guys.
Probably you are playing with multicore on with non-multicore compatible config.

Also here is WIKI: https://leaguecheats.com/docs#CTAB-2

Google "PVS CS:GO" and "SMAC anti-wallhack".

It works just like on your server or any MM game. There is no differences on FaceIT server. They might just run different server rates
Example:

Code:
//net_queued_packet_thread 1
//sv_parallel_packentities 0
//sv_parallel_sendsnapshot 0
sv_maxcmdrate 99
sv_minupdaterate 10
sv_maxupdaterate 100
sv_minrate 0
sv_maxrate 30000

Also they have custom PVS system (similar to SMAC anti wallhack addon) but it's way more better against cheaters. If the server won't send you information about enemy player = you don't have ab/tb/esp ez and simple as f***

Shit happens range of ESP is limited there from many months and nobody can do nothing against their SMAC :v