Faceit with League again :D

elwin1000

Marketplace Banned
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 22, 2016
Last edited:
Hello! Today i was played some faceit with my <3 LC Friend. These are the results:
(IDK what i' doing here, My mom can made higher score without cheats :D )
More coming soon!

PS. When I will have more time I promise you to do small fragmovie
PS2. My elo points are broken... :D
score doesn't matter, all that matters is that you were happy <3. The first screenshot was a boss score.

Last edited by a moderator:
score doesn't matter, all that matters is that you were happy <3. The first screenshot was a boss score.
Being happy doesn't get you to the ESL Dreamhack MLG ESEA Official Valve Tournament finals tho :^)

Being happy doesn't get you to the ESL Dreamhack MLG ESEA Official Valve Tournament finals tho :^)
XD this is Faceit. To go to Dreamhack you would have to install a USB into your mouse, create an autorun script, have silent load on, put Bone 6, Beast the pros.

XD this is Faceit. To go to Dreamhack you would have to install a USB into your mouse, create an autorun script, have silent load on, put Bone 6, Beast the pros.
Flusha is 1 step ahead every time, the usb only activate when you lift your mouse a lot though :(

Flusha is 1 step ahead every time, the usb only activate when you lift your mouse a lot though :(
Flusha has a Gaben Elite Mouse Driver hack, Gaben couldn't figure out how to make Vischeck so it is always 0 and that is why Toilet Flush always locks through walls.

Flusha has a Gaben Elite Mouse Driver hack, Gaben couldn't figure out how to make Vischeck so it is always 0 and that is why Toilet Flush always locks through walls.
Damn, I would suggest we integrate that into the leaguecheats minecraft mouse, but his triggerbot isn't fast enough.
I guess he needs vischeck off.
:/