Reaction score
Swag Level :
Last edited:

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello! Today i was played some faceit with my <3 LC Friend. These are the results:
(IDK what i' doing here, My mom can made higher score without cheats :D )
More coming soon!

PS. When I will have more time I promise you to do small fragmovie
PS2. My elo points are broken... :D
score doesn't matter, all that matters is that you were happy <3. The first screenshot was a boss score.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thing

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
score doesn't matter, all that matters is that you were happy <3. The first screenshot was a boss score.
Being happy doesn't get you to the ESL Dreamhack MLG ESEA Official Valve Tournament finals tho :^)

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Being happy doesn't get you to the ESL Dreamhack MLG ESEA Official Valve Tournament finals tho :^)
XD this is Faceit. To go to Dreamhack you would have to install a USB into your mouse, create an autorun script, have silent load on, put Bone 6, Beast the pros.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Actually being Happy gets you a deagle ace XD. Get it, Happy the pro player XD LOLXD JLKJFLSKJFLKSJLKDF.

Reactions: Ph1l and Thing

DD-FAM

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
XD this is Faceit. To go to Dreamhack you would have to install a USB into your mouse, create an autorun script, have silent load on, put Bone 6, Beast the pros.
Flusha is 1 step ahead every time, the usb only activate when you lift your mouse a lot though :(

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Flusha is 1 step ahead every time, the usb only activate when you lift your mouse a lot though :(
Flusha has a Gaben Elite Mouse Driver hack, Gaben couldn't figure out how to make Vischeck so it is always 0 and that is why Toilet Flush always locks through walls.

DD-FAM

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Flusha has a Gaben Elite Mouse Driver hack, Gaben couldn't figure out how to make Vischeck so it is always 0 and that is why Toilet Flush always locks through walls.
Damn, I would suggest we integrate that into the leaguecheats minecraft mouse, but his triggerbot isn't fast enough.
I guess he needs vischeck off.
:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)