This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Faceit fully supported?

kingdj18

DMG
May 17, 2016
Can I ask is this cheat fully supported on faceit or only visuals and triggerbot? and which option I have to choose to be fully supported on faceit? 25$ or 35$. I want aimbot and wallhack and trigger. thank so much

Last edited:
Can I ask is this cheat fully supported on faceit or only visuals and triggerbot? and which option I have to choose to be fully supported on faceit? 25$ or 35$. I want aimbot and wallhack and trigger. thank so much
Ofcourse man, plus these cheat has a sweet feature called Dlights that is much more useful than your average ESP.

thanks man i was pl*tin*mcheats customer their cheat is pretty good but their staffs have bad manners and down sever often, some 1 told me this is the best one for league. Cant wait to get activated and use the cheat. Hopefully get it soon cuz jimster is online. Can i have a question what are differeces between nonleague and multi league support? i bought the multi but just want to ask

-staffs have bad manners?
From where/who did you heard this?
-down sever often?
We have few servers and they have very good up time.

-League Multi = You can play on leagues such as ESL/CEVO etc.. (Leagues with client side anti-cheat).
-Non-League = You can play on leagues such as FaceIT (Leagues with server-sided anti-cheat).
Both pacages supports matchmaking,community servers etc..

If you want to use visuals at ESL/CEVO you have to wait for 2.5 League Multi release. More info can be found here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/lc2-5-non-league-csgo-cheat-release.2741/

He meant a different provider (Platinum, I assume)

How can i create a ticket jimster?
Thank you.

And if i just want to play on faceit. The non league is fine or i have to buy the multi league version?

Thank you

How can i create a ticket jimster?
Thank you.

And if i just want to play on faceit. The non league is fine or i have to buy the multi league version?

Thank you
yes the non-league is fine for FaceIT.

Ticket is on the top of the screen where it says Support tickets in the grey bar.

Oh thank you for the fast reply. I didnt know about that. Is that possible to downgrade from multi to non league as i just want to play on faceit?
If not its ok i will use premium this month and buy non league next month. I already created the ticket as well

Thank you.

I can add extra days to a non-league sub instead if you want to step down.

Oh that would be good. So i can use fully features as aimbot visuals triggerbot bunnyhop and everything on vac and faceit with non league version right?
If yes please do that. If not i will stay. Thank you

Oh that would be good. So i can use fully features as aimbot visuals triggerbot bunnyhop and everything on vac and faceit with non league version right?
If yes please do that. If not i will stay. Thank you
Yes you can. Please write about this in the ticket for documentation purposes.

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

If you were talking about Platinum as Shiro was implying, All I have to say is to them man, I am ashamed of even knowing of their existence, but we all have to agree that xModus, h*xui, Unity, and x22 have the sh*ttiest staff.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…