Faceit fully supported?

kingdj18

DMG
May 17, 2016
Can I ask is this cheat fully supported on faceit or only visuals and triggerbot? and which option I have to choose to be fully supported on faceit? 25$ or 35$. I want aimbot and wallhack and trigger. thank so much

Last edited:
Can I ask is this cheat fully supported on faceit or only visuals and triggerbot? and which option I have to choose to be fully supported on faceit? 25$ or 35$. I want aimbot and wallhack and trigger. thank so much
Ofcourse man, plus these cheat has a sweet feature called Dlights that is much more useful than your average ESP.

thanks man i was pl*tin*mcheats customer their cheat is pretty good but their staffs have bad manners and down sever often, some 1 told me this is the best one for league. Cant wait to get activated and use the cheat. Hopefully get it soon cuz jimster is online. Can i have a question what are differeces between nonleague and multi league support? i bought the multi but just want to ask

-staffs have bad manners?
From where/who did you heard this?
-down sever often?
We have few servers and they have very good up time.

-League Multi = You can play on leagues such as ESL/CEVO etc.. (Leagues with client side anti-cheat).
-Non-League = You can play on leagues such as FaceIT (Leagues with server-sided anti-cheat).
Both pacages supports matchmaking,community servers etc..

If you want to use visuals at ESL/CEVO you have to wait for 2.5 League Multi release. More info can be found here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/lc2-5-non-league-csgo-cheat-release.2741/

-staffs have bad manners?
From where/who did you heard this?
-down sever often?
We have few servers and they have very good up time.

-League Multi = You can play on leagues such as ESL/CEVO etc.. (Leagues with client side anti-cheat).
-Non-League = You can play on leagues such as FaceIT (Leagues with server-sided anti-cheat).
Both pacages supports matchmaking,community servers etc..

If you want to use visuals at ESL/CEVO you have to wait for 2.5 League Multi release. More info can be found here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/lc2-5-non-league-csgo-cheat-release.2741/

He meant a different provider (Platinum, I assume)

How can i create a ticket jimster?
Thank you.

And if i just want to play on faceit. The non league is fine or i have to buy the multi league version?

Thank you
yes the non-league is fine for FaceIT.

Ticket is on the top of the screen where it says Support tickets in the grey bar.

Oh thank you for the fast reply. I didnt know about that. Is that possible to downgrade from multi to non league as i just want to play on faceit?
If not its ok i will use premium this month and buy non league next month. I already created the ticket as well

Thank you.

Oh thank you for the fast reply. I didnt know about that. Is that possible to downgrade from multi to non league as i just want to play on faceit?
If not its ok i will use premium this month and buy non league next month. I already created the ticket as well

Thank you.
I can add extra days to a non-league sub instead if you want to step down.

Oh that would be good. So i can use fully features as aimbot visuals triggerbot bunnyhop and everything on vac and faceit with non league version right?
If yes please do that. If not i will stay. Thank you

Oh that would be good. So i can use fully features as aimbot visuals triggerbot bunnyhop and everything on vac and faceit with non league version right?
If yes please do that. If not i will stay. Thank you
Yes you can. Please write about this in the ticket for documentation purposes.

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

thanks man i was ************** customer their cheat is pretty good but their staffs have bad manners and down sever often, some 1 told me this is the best one for league. Cant wait to get activated and use the cheat. Hopefully get it soon cuz jimster is online. Can i have a question what are differeces between nonleague and multi league support? i bought the multi but just want to ask
If you were talking about Platinum as Shiro was implying, All I have to say is :( to them man, I am ashamed of even knowing of their existence, but we all have to agree that xModus, h*xui, Unity, and x22 have the sh*ttiest staff.