FaceIT/EAC/GC Bypass [STATUS UPDATE 04.28.2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD no 36 hours is in 1 hour for me and it was not sure dude pls wait and stay calm it will come today 99 %
^^
Let Jimster take his time

Reactions: Deggyy55
Why do u think ppl have to know English? In my opinion it is dont rly important... i had 2 years france in the school but now i cant speak any word in france because i dont care about this baguette language :D other ppl dont care about a second language and its fine ;)
English is the 3rd biggest language behind Chinese in 1st and Spanish in 2nd and you think English isn't an important language? Your french isn't even the top ten spoken languages in the world lmao.

Reactions: hazeshiro
By the way, like 36 hours ago passed

When you already have an update LC???
36 hours haven't passed yet chill out still have about 3-4 more hours before it actually does. Also keep in mind it says if everything goes well no later than 36 hours it should come out so if everything went well it should be coming soon if not then we have to wait longer.

normally yes but i said its not sure 99% for me 36 hours are passed in 1 hours 18:52 for being exact so id jimster have not more issues then its today...
Indeed. + Maybe it´ll be out today but it will take 39 hours or 40 maybe. Just have to be patient.

English is the 3rd biggest language behind Chinese in 1st and Spanish in 2nd and you think English isn't an important language? Your french isn't even the top ten spoken languages in the world lmao.
nope it isnt important...im living in germany and can speak english but for fuck sake i dont need it :D im living in germany and have to speak in german so why u flame here other ppl that they cant speak english if they are living in russia ;) its like i would say why u cant speak MANDARIN in 2017

Why do u think ppl have to know English? In my opinion it is dont rly important... i had 2 years france in the school but now i cant speak any word in france because i dont care about this baguette language :D other ppl dont care about a second language and its fine ;)

I had French in school too, didn't like it and didn't learn it. Moved to Germany now, I don't like it because it's too hard and French was easier, so I don't learn it. But I learned English because it's easy and you can't do anything without english here in Romania. Without English here you can get a job that's paid like 200 eur :) , and who the fuck wants a job that's 200 eur monthly? That's why English is important EVERYWHERE.

nope it isnt important...im living in germany and can speak english but for fuck sake i dont need it :D im living in germany and have to speak in german so why u flame here other ppl that they cant speak english if they are living in russia ;) its like i would say why u cant speak MANDARIN in 2017
I'm not flaming you first off. Just letting you know that English is actually more important than you think just because you live in Germany doesn't mean learning English is pointless. If you know more than just one language it's a lot easier for you to get better jobs than actually only knowing one. Why else do you think schools in a lot of other countries teach different languages? It's simple to understand lol.

https://blog.FaceIT See the latest blog topic on March 10

Anti-Cheat Stats & Update

It’s been almost a month since we released the latest stats regarding AC bans. Over this period we have continued to automate detection and improve the AC client by adding additional detection types. This resulted in an increase in the amount of daily bans, as well as in an increase in bans to players within a few matches on FACEIT.

Below you can find the full statistics for the period between 5th February and 4th March.

Well. "blog.faceit com" is the real url. Theres no "blog.FaceIT".

P.S.: I just saw that you cant write url ". com" here. the . com will be removed ^^

Actually my net was out last night and is still partially down this morning.
I actually think it's ddos, people are obviously trying to prevent me from releasing...

When I get back home in an hour or so I'll just tether if my net is still acting up and finish my last stuff and then release.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Actually my net was out last night and is still partially down this morning.
I actually think it's ddos, people are obviously trying to prevent me from releasing...

When I get back home in an hour or so I'll just tether if my net is still acting up and finish my last stuff and then release.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Give the location where DDOS is coming from and maybe some people will wake up dead tomorrow Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.