FaceIT/EAC/GC Bypass [STATUS UPDATE 04.28.2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paitently waiting, sure it's going be dope cheating on faceit again! :^)

I'm having a beer, i hope to dont get drunk waiting XD

Soon, but it will be 6+hrs my wrists are killing me I had to get off of my pc.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

If i Re sub now, do you think it will be out at the time i VIP? Or should i wait a little longer?.

Great job jim:)

i played a match versus you in faceit in the past days...knew it! haha

waiting for faceit bypass, ready to join the fam

Last edited:
Just found out about this website, man are you by any chance the guy who used to release monthly new versions of ESP in 1.6? The website was named jimster480forums.tk if I am not mistaken. I still remember checking periodly for the new updates haha xD

Just found out about this website, man are you by any chance the guy who used to release monthly new versions of ESP in 1.6? The website was named jimster480forums.tk if I am not mistaken. I still remember checking periodly for the new updates haha xD
Yeah, it is.

I dont care about it LOL
@FD^GoD where is that a "bad spelling" tbh? xD

@Jimster480 get some sleep and come back with full energy ;)

I don't care if it takes a few days longer. You should all have more respect towards him. He's working all nights and days just for the community. You know, that he doesn't need to update the cheat like that? If he want's, he can just be like one of the C+P coders or the ones who do everything by himself to and can just say thats "to hard"; "the anticheat is like esea" and "we can't make a public cheat UD for this". It's Jimster alone who decided that he update's the cheat for FaceIt/EAC and much more. You should have more respect for a highly talented coder like him.

Stay patiently and wait for it.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.