This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

faceit client

sad i am been told to install AC ... now how can i use the hack?? i only play faceit

You have to wait like me for the LC 3.0 release, only after 2 months of LC can you buy it just like me, so stay with us. Go play in the faceit with the AC, you learn a lot and then with the hack you still get better.

You have to wait like me for the LC 3.0 release, only after 2 months of LC can you buy it just like me, so stay with us. Go play in the faceit with the AC, you learn a lot and then with the hack you still get better.

but since i wont use hack .. can i freeze my hack during that period??

You have to wait like me for the LC 3.0 release, only after 2 months of LC can you buy it just like me, so stay with us. Go play in the faceit with the AC, you learn a lot and then with the hack you still get better

so right now u mean to say that u r hacking even in AC is installed? :O

so right now u mean to say that u r hacking even in AC is installed? :O

I can use the LC since the AC of the faceit is off, if the LC has not yet released 3.0 it is obvious that the AC is installed but turned off because I will not use it, playing legit in faceit

@zooky2108

Before you can buy PRO League version you have to be our user for atlest 2 months. What is that mean?

You need to be subscriber for at least 2 months. If you pass this requirement you will be able to purchase PRO League version and with PRO League version you will be able to play at FaceIT/EAC.
Without this requirement you won't be able to buy PRO League version.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, if not let me know if i can close this thread.

Best regards,
Apache

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…