Ez 128Tick

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
May 7, 2016
Chilling on a random solo-queue for FaceIT, got paired with 2 griefers, one of which who left and the other sitting spawn until 3v5 or whatever and getting a lucky kill.
We lost, but never got called out thanks to the smooth as hell aimbot.
Mostly just an appreciation to the staff who put up with me the first time I had issues with the aimbot due to Raw Input being cancerous with my mouse, then when I came back offered more support to help me get my settings down to finepoints, even rekt 4 Ragehackers spinbotting who had no idea I was using LC due to the smoothness.
Already recommended to a friend who purchased and enjoys himself on FaceIT and MM.
LC > all others
proxy.php

Chilling on a random solo-queue for FaceIT, got paired with 2 griefers, one of which who left and the other sitting spawn until 3v5 or whatever and getting a lucky kill.
We lost, but never got called out thanks to the smooth as hell aimbot.
Mostly just an appreciation to the staff who put up with me the first time I had issues with the aimbot due to Raw Input being cancerous with my mouse, then when I came back offered more support to help me get my settings down to finepoints, even rekt 4 Ragehackers spinbotting who had no idea I was using LC due to the smoothness.
Already recommended to a friend who purchased and enjoys himself on FaceIT and MM.
LC > all others
proxy.php
XD That name is pretty kewl ;3. Don't let an Admin notice. XD