Everyone says LC is shit?

EliteHaxer

Master Guardian
Aug 9, 2016
All these people say LC's aimbot is shitty and that the cheats have no customization and are shit. Im buying the multi non-league this weekend either way because what ive seen and read from lc users lc is the best. But why do these other people say Lc is shit? Are they just salty, or jealous that there cheats get detected every 2 days and there aimbot looks like a robot? was jw.

Tbh, I trust that Jimster makes his own cheats from hand without C&P, just because you stooped low as fuck to RAT someone and steal their source + found out he has other sources on his computer doesn't mean he leeched from those sources, there's numerous reasons as to why he would have them. Number one being to ensure his is different so a specific function or address doesn't get detected and it turns into a VAC for his users because he used the same address.
Unless you have hard-solid evidence he's copy pasting from the sources he has, or stealing from other people, you have no case nor do you have any reason to be here as it's evident from this entire topic that nobody believes it; also it shows your friend / you are desperate for customers and will drop as low as to accuse someone of plagiarism in an attempt to discredit his work and cause doubt.
Fuck outta here, Favela boy.

Im just going to shoot this here but.. IS there really a reason why we should be arguing here what is best and what is shit ? shouldn't it be obviously known already? This drama is just cancer.
-To all bleps who have not tested LC:
-buy the cheat and play with it and actually make you'r own good settings after that you can give your opinion about the cheat..not before you even visited the site for fucks sake.
-Don't trust all the hate shitz ppl talk..why? cause they are fucking salty bitchs who knows nothing and have no life other then trying to make LC look bad.

Last edited:
Im just going to shoot this here but.. IS there really a reason why we should be arguing here what is best and what is shit ? shouldn't it be obviously known already? This drama is just cancer.
-To all bleps who have not tested LC:
-buy the cheat and play with it and actually make you'r own good settings after that you can give your opinion about the cheat..not before you even visited the site for fucks sake.
-Don't trust all the hate shitz ppl talk..why? cause they are fucking salty bitchs who knows nothing and have no life other then trying to make LC look bad.
Agree 100% [emoji3]

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

I've used 10 cheats plus just to try one every month until I found LC by chance. I tried it out, got frustrated, not because the cheat sucks. not because the cheat is lacking anywhere, but because there is so much to customize that at first was overwhelming. Make a ticket and who ever is on at the time will help you sort through anything until it works. They always respond unlike other sites I've used. Hands down if I had some extra cash sitting around right now I'd have jimster make me a private and in all honesty never worry about getting ow'ed or vac'ced. From my experience over the last two months with LC is that anything you thought was Blatant on any other cheat, is no where near noticeable for LC. You want to use 2-15 fov 2-5 smoth 8 super smooth for MM, do it, looks legit as hell. Any other cheat with those setting would get you an OW ban instantly. Sure we don't Psilent, but who fucking needs it when you have an aimbot that looks completely humanized on almost any settings. LC and jimster has my fucking money until I rid myself of csgo.

Reactions: ToX
I've used 10 cheats plus just to try one every month until I found LC by chance. I tried it out, got frustrated, not because the cheat sucks. not because the cheat is lacking anywhere, but because there is so much to customize that at first was overwhelming. Make a ticket and who ever is on at the time will help you sort through anything until it works. They always respond unlike other sites I've used. Hands down if I had some extra cash sitting around right now I'd have jimster make me a private and in all honesty never worry about getting ow'ed or vac'ced. From my experience over the last two months with LC is that anything you thought was Blatant on any other cheat, is no where near noticeable for LC. You want to use 2-15 fov 2-5 smoth 8 super smooth for MM, do it, looks legit as hell. Any other cheat with those setting would get you an OW ban instantly. Sure we don't Psilent, but who fucking needs it when you have an aimbot that looks completely humanized on almost any settings. LC and jimster has my fucking money until I rid myself of csgo.
well said <3

All these people say LC's aimbot is shitty and that the cheats have no customization and are shit. Im buying the multi non-league this weekend either way because what ive seen and read from lc users lc is the best. But why do these other people say Lc is shit? Are they just salty, or jealous that there cheats get detected every 2 days and there aimbot looks like a robot? was jw.
The reason those people and everyone else who shit talks LC says its crap is because they're being fed lies from those site mods and admins who themselves are like 18 year old kids with no actual knowledge. I can guarantee you that 100% of them don't even know there's such thing as a 2D aimbot and for those who've actually used LC and continues to say it's bad, they didn't set their settings up because they simply don't know how as it's different from just hitting insert and clicking on head for the aimbot. As for hack forums who also agrees with their shitty opinion, they get paid to. If you think about it, popular cheat sites who get thousands of customers per month from their scam will make a lot of money. Money they can use to bribe forum mods and admins to give false information to the public and degrading LC's image. Also if you're concerned about getting banned, well just imagine it like this. Anticheats are essentially a cat and mouse game, the cat being the anticheat and mouse being the cheat. And in that race, @Jimster480 is the mouse with a giant rocket strapped on his back having it cranked up to max speed so that the cat can't even see him anymore so happy cheating and save up for a private :D