ESEA Secure?

It doesn't HAVE to be external to get around the ESEA anti cheat, internals have been used before with no detections.

The reality today is that the ESEA anti cheat hooks so many things that even if they didn't catch you straight away their broad logs they make will probably turn something up when they get analysed by a human.

Reactions: Jimster480
Stop talking about subjects you have no knowledge on, it's so painfully cringe to see.

ESEA Cheating isn't "possible" after the introduce of their new Driver AC since ESEA can and will pulls client-logs from your PC if you get reported enough / play in a high league. When they do so they'll see that you have some external program reading/writing into the game, this will be very obvious for the people watching from ESEA and your cheat will get detected. Renaming/injecting into skype.exe or whatever retards do nowadays doesn't work as ESEA has a brain and they do know the hash of the legitmate skype program. The only way around it is to either get a working exploit (exploits gets patched quickly) or simply use some ongo bongo network traffic parser, I don't know however, if ESEA has a dynamic or static ICE key - there's rumors that's it's static so it could work if that's the case.

The reality is that most cheats that aren't signature detected by ESEA will get detected over time. In theory LeagueCheats should be as undetected as some "private coded cheat" like copy+pasters is selling on hackforums since it has a polymorphic build server that makes >ACTUAL< unique builds. The thing is tho, that if ESEA pulls the client logs from you, they'll see that you have a program injecting into CSGO and that will be very obvious to them.

Jimster had an ESP bypass ESEA once afaik.

There is undiscovered ways to stay UD on ESEA that only lord @Jimster480 himself knows. Private builds costs a lot however.

Last edited:
Well if you get reviewed you will most likely get banned. An external cheat isn't automatically proof even if it's private.
The public cheats here aren't even auto detected by esea, but you will get banned if you get reviewed I am sure.
An external overlay doesn't prevent them from taking screenshots of you. So if they did take some screenshots they could bust you with that too.
I have made multiple internal cheats that work on esea over the years, it is alot of work to constantly support it and there is a difference between you using it and not getting banned becuase they didn't inspect you vs a cheat that is totally UD even if they do.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint