DON'T BE DEFRAUDED LIKE ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon18

LEM
Apr 20, 2016
I swear, I purchased platinum cheats, and legit the worst decision. They are liars, and this is like godsent. Jimster480, OG coder, amazing client. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY OTHER CHEAT OTHER than this. BEST cheat on the market.

ALSO JIM IS HONEST. Platinum said they were undetected on cevo. BIG LIE, shitty cloudconfig rests to psilent so faceit banned. Nothing like Jimster and his client

Reactions: albert and Thing
Also Platinum jumped from 135 to 335 users. Fucking complete faggots. I swear, leaguecheats is the best single provider on the market for p2cheat available without introductions or connections.

I swear, I purchased platinum cheats, and legit the worst decision. They are liars, and this is like godsent. Jimster480, OG coder, amazing client. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY OTHER CHEAT OTHER than this. BEST cheat on the market.

ALSO JIM IS HONEST. Platinum said they were undetected on cevo. BIG LIE, shitty cloudconfig rests to psilent so faceit banned. Nothing like Jimster and his client
SEE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL, EVERYBODY WAS LIKE "OWARDAG MUST BE LYING" F*** NO I WASN'T, TOLD YA.

Status
Not open for further replies.