This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Does beta users have the 3.0 cheat?

abbetappe

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 19, 2016
I am old beta user, never got to test out the cheat though.. was wondering if people that are beta right now are able to try the cheat out.

How can be something better when it was detected twice in a month and they use a driver as a hack?

Are u serious? I never say people are cheating, never. Also plat at the moment is better than lc but I have never said it to u.
Mate I sympathise with your lack of patience, however I must say that “Plat at the moment is better than LC” is a bit... laughable.

Just to confirm, we are talking about the same PlatScam, that got VacWaved multiple times; that spends loads of money on advertisements; but come up short on their actual security of their cheat.

Come on dude . We’re not here to wave around the size of different provider’s dicks.
However, I am interested in your reasonings for your opinion of “Plat being better than LC” ^^

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…