Does beta users have the 3.0 cheat?

First of all they are saying people leaked it, which is obv is a lie because none has even got it.

And I’m not spamming.
And when they are saying ETA’s every month for more than a year now ofcourse I will say my opinion on it. WHY THE FUCK should I become coder?? I’m just pointing out that they are liars.

Just kys
You won't trashtalk yourself into 3.0 that's for sure.;)

First of all they are saying people leaked it, which is obv is a lie because none has even got it.

And I’m not spamming.
And when they are saying ETA’s every month for more than a year now ofcourse I will say my opinion on it. WHY THE FUCK should I become coder?? I’m just pointing out that they are liars.

Just kys
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---

And I’m not spamming.

Just kys

you are hell of an angry man

Guys, just be patient and wait like everyone else. You maybe wont be able to get access if you have such an negative attitude. Just wait for an official announcement, it will be out soon for sure. Things are going forward at the moment and i feel certain that it wont take long until the Beta is out!

Kind regards

I like how the complaining people are as impatient and trashtalky as possible and let it sound like it´s so easy to make a cheat like
LC with bypasses for all the leagues and improvement.
You basically know nothing about coding, nor what actually happened with LC or Jimster, but have to complain.
Good job. You should get a trophy for that one. And if I´d be the coder I´d probably ban you off my forum.

You should be grateful that Jimster is doing anything "for you" (in fact the community, I don´t see you as a part of it)
and is making LC what it is.

And I’m not spamming.

Just kys

And I’m not spamming.

Just kys
Staff and some private customers had beta for faceit before they went and patched some things. Whether you believe it or not isn’t really something we care about as there’s literally no one who has a public bypass so as someone said above, so you can go risk paying a couple grand for a “private”. One thing is for sure though, youre definitely noted down as someone who won’t get 3.0. If you were a paying customer, I can understand your anger but you aren’t so this is just a childish outburst. There are people who’ve been waiting for their privates since early 2016 so don’t think youre the only one who’s been waiting for a long time

Reactions: Noskie

And I’m not spamming.

Just kys

And I’m not spamming.

Just kys
Hahahaha, this is too funny.
Why are you comming here to complain about somthing you dont believe in.
Just leave this cheat to all of us who enjoy it.

And I’m not spamming.

Just kys

nice man, i'm not gonna answer you with some angry words, you proved that u doesn't even worth it.

Come on guys. Just chill out ^^
He’s angry in his own valid way, and simply lacks patience.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
[c] Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

I understand if people are frustrade with Jimster promising stuff and deadline not being kept but honestly it will be available when it's done. It's not like Jimster and co. are just doing nothing except making sure that it's 100%

I understand if people are frustrade with Jimster promising stuff and deadline not being kept but honestly it will be available when it's done. It's not like Jimster and co. are just doing nothing except making sure that it's 100%
It's only Jim that is developing 3.0, which isn't a small project.

I have waited for 1 year and 3 months so stfu about patience u braindead cunts. I’m not trashtalking i’m just asking stop crying, u all so fkn gay sucking jimsters dick holy shit

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
I have waited for 1 year and 3 months so stfu about patience u braindead cunts. I’m not trashtalking i’m just asking stop crying, u all so fkn gay sucking jimsters dick holy shit
Gee did anyone teach you patients is a virtue
Maybe waiting will pay off so please stop trying to act tough and argue with other LC users and calm down. Getting pissy at staff may even lower your chance of getting it NotLikeThis
Please think about your decisions thoroughly ;)
If you really cant wait then gtfo of here and go buy some $1,600 bypass of someone else but dont bring your anger down here.

I'm not sure why you are always so mad, honestly I never expected the bypass to be this complicated and it's been working for staff testing 3 separate times in the last 15 months.

You keep acting like I have the bypass but I am just not giving it up... Trust me when I say the work has been the toughest I have ever done.
And if I could release tomorrow then I would... But sadly I cannot, last year was a tough year with family problems but I am catching up and finally everything will be out soon.
In the last weeks we have tested the bypasses, tested LC3.0 features, and tested completed launchers for the average customer to be able to use to apply and unapply our bypass.
But I think there isn't a single person on this site that doesn't want everything to be finished already... But you being so angry all the time certainly isn't going to speed the process up.

I'm not sure why you are always so mad, honestly I never expected the bypass to be this complicated and it's been working for staff testing 3 separate times in the last 15 months.

You keep acting like I have the bypass but I am just not giving it up... Trust me when I say the work has been the toughest I have ever done.
And if I could release tomorrow then I would... But sadly I cannot, last year was a tough year with family problems but I am catching up and finally everything will be out soon.
In the last weeks we have tested the bypasses, tested LC3.0 features, and tested completed launchers for the average customer to be able to use to apply and unapply our bypass.
But I think there isn't a single person on this site that doesn't want everything to be finished already... But you being so angry all the time certainly isn't going to speed the process up.
Ignore him, I know him from playing games with him and he's braindead as shit.

He claimed Plat was better than LC multiple times and complained anyone who could 1-deag was a cheater

Hahah gets invite from him, no thanks XD. I just want LC to be in 100% once it releases. It's really hard to make a public bypass. Patience is indeed a virtue.

Everything is going on the right path this time, we are finally having real progress not only on the 3.0 version but with crucial things to help LC growth too, I'm really eager to see our effort paying off, and to be quite frank, if someone is not satisfied here it should feel more than welcome to leave, now I'm confident enough to say that they will come back eventually, and we will be more than pleased to welcome them back again. Nothing feels better, specially to those who doubt from the 1st time.

Ignore him, I know him from playing games with him and he's braindead as shit.
I’m not braindead shit? And we have never played lmao
He claimed Plat was better than LC multiple times and complained anyone who could 1-deag was a cheater
Are u serious? I never say people are cheating, never. Also plat at the moment is better than lc but I have never said it to u. We have never played u are mistaking me for someone else