Do I understand this right?

M4giC

Aug 10, 2017
Okey, So I looked at some post here on the forum and found some things and was wondering if I got this right? So Leaguecheat 2.5 dosent support the new faceit AC, but leaguecheat 3.0 will? You must have Leaguecheat 2.5 atleast 2 months before you can buy 3.0? And Is there any ETA on when 3.0 Is coming?

So Leaguecheat 2.5 dosent support the new faceit AC,

Yes. Right now only server sided anti-cheat.

but leaguecheat 3.0 will?

Yes.

You must have Leaguecheat 2.5 atleast 2 months before you can buy 3.0?

First, you need to be subscriber for at least 2 months. If you pass this requirement you will be able to purchase PRO League version and with PRO League version you will be able to play at FaceIT/EAC. Without this requirement you won't be able to buy PRO League version.

And Is there any ETA on when 3.0 Is coming?

No Eta.

Would just say that i highly recommend this cheat if you gonna start cheating. Dont trying to sell it on you or anything. Just that i got great trust in both LeaugeCheats Staff and Product. Saw you was from Sweden so just contact me in PM if you want any information from me. :)

Reactions: M4giC
I'd recommend for you playing on MM with this cheat on the start to take more experince with LC and to this time after proof will be ready you get more knowlage about configuration and other things :)