Difference.

Zexo

Master Guardian
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 1, 2017
What's the difference between League MUTLI and Non-League MULTI?

I'm confused, sorry if the answer was written somewhere and i didn't notice i would really appreciate an answer.

,Cheers

Zexo

It is what it is.

• Non-League versions support: VAC2/VAC3/MM/FaceIT*(Server Sided AC)/ZenGaming*(Server Sided AC)/SMAC/PopFlash
  • League versions support the above listed and additionally : (-Support planned: GamersClub Anti-Cheat, FaceIT Anti-Cheat, Challengeme.gg Anti-Cheat, Easy Anti-Cheat, 99damage Anti-Cheat, ESL Anti-Cheat, CEVO Anti-Cheat, Gfinity Anti-Cheat, MyAC (My AntiCheat), B5csgo Anti-Cheat, 5eplay Anti-Cheat, Cybergamer Anti-Cheat, CSPL Anti-Cheat)
    [*]Works in Fullscreen and Fullscreen Windowed

What's the difference between League MUTLI and Non-League MULTI?

I'm confused, sorry if the answer was written somewhere and i didn't notice i would really appreciate an answer.

,Cheers

Zexo

Non-league multi- MM and all server sided anti-cheats
League multi- As previously mentioned and GamersClub (temporary disabled), CEVO/Gfinity under maintenance.

Technically you got better security with League multi, cuz better slot :) and when proof will be realised you get access to other leagues :p

@Zexo I'm going to close this thread if you have any more questions or problems just open up another thread in vip section.

Closed.