Custom built?

No,
I typically do not code custom cheats for people anymore. And even when I first started building cheats 10 years ago, my cheapest price was $20. These days I don't even touch custom projects for less than $350 and its rare that I will even take one.

You won't find anything legit or UD for under $10.

If by one of my competitors you mean h*xui then yes he does offer a triggerbot for cheap.
But its a public open sale and not a personal private cheat.
You don't seem to understand the difference between the two.
Just because I offer cheats for $20/mo doesn't mean I'd build a custom one for someone for $20.

There are some super cheap publicly sold Triggerbots. If you want to buy one of them then go ahead...
I'm sure the $4 triggerbot is per month and not personal or lifetime.

Hey Jim.

Just wondering. You say $350 for a private custom cheat. Would that be protected for lifetime? And would it be all anit-cheat proof? e.x Matchmaking, Cevo, Esea, Esl, Faceit, ect....

Thanks man. Just wondering, also if you get the time to look at the pre sale questions i posted there. And im realllllllll close to buying.

thanks bud.

Nah I don't touch anything esea based for less than 1k/year. It's frankly a ton of work and not really any profit for me.
My private builds (if I decide to do it) start at 350 for the first year (but it depends on what features you want) and then years after that are negotiated. I don't do lifetime anything.