Questions before purchasing

Maxi R

Apr 29, 2022
Just one question before purchasing, are there legit settings within the menu for aimbot please?
That's all I want to know or are there any configs that we can use.

I'm not good with settings and stuff.

Just one question before purchasing, are there legit settings within the menu for aimbot please?
That's all I want to know or are there any configs that we can use.

I'm not good with settings and stuff.
I'm sorry to answer your question with another question, but what cheat are you referring too, we support several versions of HL and CS. Along side this there are A few Purchasing options, and this determines features available, If you are referring to csgo, right now i due believe there is a sale, $15 Month for Non-League Mulit Feature, this includes a variety of things like, visuals and Aimbot settings, all legit.

If you plan on playing in Leagues Then it will cost you more, you get the same features but stronger bypass and security for it. But if you are playing Match Making Only, Non league will due.

For your last question I can help you with your settings once you purchase, I can make a customized version specifically for you, your playstyle and Sensitivity. But I will Need a few things.

I need to know the Following.

Do you want the cheat to Aim 100% for you, or would you like 50/50 you aim a little bit your self, or the Cheat is pretty much on Auto bot basically just point and click

Do you want a specific Aimbot KEY? Or would you prefer Mouse 1?
M1 does not work well with Snipers, I typically use M5 for these with some special tricks to make it look clean.

DPI" This is not super important and can change but i like to use the same settings as you do so when i make you the CFG it works 100% the way it needs to.

Your In game Sensitivity.

Your Resolution

If you Play With Multicore Rendering On or Off, you can check for this in the graphics settings of csgo

Are you an agressive kind of player or more of a Passive player, your playstyle heavily affects legitimacy in Overmatch cases, you cant be supper Lost in your playstyle looking like a confused Bot, but play out of your mind in clutch moments with insane Aim, it doesn't work like that. Its always a red flag.

How is your crosshair placement? Are you hitting Head Shots a lot with out aimbot or do you suck at crosshair placement.
Some of this may seem unnecessary, but take if from me I have been cheating on my main for over 2 years now, and I still have good trust factor, I don't see cheaters, and if i do its not Over OBV or blatant, and on top of all that, people don't call me a cheater despite I hold a 75-80% hs rate with 20+kills a match.

Be honest with me and I will give you a nice CFG, If you change your Sensitivity in the future or resolution this is going to affect the CFG and adjustments will need to be made.