CSGO Cheat Update 12/13/16

Hey all,
As you may have realized the new update broke the cheats for Inferno & Mirage (only for those maps as there are new models).

There is a new update out now which fixes this, all other things remain the same.

Please use the Login Updater to Download a new build!

Thanks,
Jimster480

Last edited by a moderator:
Spam, please start using edit button instead of spamming our forums.
There are 9 servers all around the world. The Auth system has advanced firewalls and CF DNS and pre-screening.
The website has CF DNS, fetch proxy, MIM, routing and content CDN aswell as CF advanced caching and a smart firewall on the main box aswell.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
When you leave the version for the gamersclub? Remembering that they no longer use EAC but rather a new anti-cheater created by themselves

Hey bro, nice spam. @ToX
Jim already said GC AC is extremely similar to EAC and there's a chance to be useable on GC when he release EAC proof. If not he will work on it.

Reactions: Rottix
@pedrop9 use the edit button please /warned
@mitobr latest?cb=20130204173111.jpg Kappa
Yea, he got warned #warnhammer
proxy.php

Hey bro, nice spam. @ToX
Jim already said GC AC is extremely similar to EAC and there's a chance to be useable on GC when he release EAC proof. If not he will work on it.

When do you go out to the eac? And sorry if I gave spam I'm new to this site

Hello,

We can't use the cheat anymore on faceit.. when will we be able to use it again? :)

I thought this was an update for today, I got Hyped for a second :(

Reactions: z7ab
@Jimster480
do you know if the bypasses will work for Cevo to ?
It should. But that hasn't been in this preliminary testing. But based on my reversing of the AC, it only looks for the loader (actual dll injection) and the settings file and key presses.
It doesn't detect the injection method itself, and surely won't detect the new bypass.

It should. But that hasn't been in this preliminary testing. But based on my reversing of the AC, it only looks for the loader (actual dll injection) and the settings file and key presses.
It doesn't detect the injection method itself, and surely won't detect the new bypass.

If you like you can PM me a build and I can try it on Cevo for the sake of it lol

alright nice to know

hype is real bois :D