Closet Cheating With Skins In CSGO | FT: Leaguecheats.com

Hey there. I just bought the cheat. Is it still available? I am only interested in the AIM. Can you share the config for the perfect smooth and legal aim? Also, does this cheat works on faceit anti cheat?

Hey there. I just bought the cheat. Is it still available? I am only interested in the AIM. Can you share the config for the perfect smooth and legal aim? Also, does this cheat works on faceit anti cheat?
The cheat currently only works on Faceit Server Side. They did have a Clent-Side cheat however people didn't want to pay 75 dollars for it lmao so it didn't become worth it in terms of spending time updating it. In the settings section on the forum, I have my configuration posted there, however I need to update it because I made a lot of changes to it. Keep in mind, it is required that you use a 1280x960 resolution and default CSGO sensitivities or update the config to your res / sensitivity. On the config section there are configs for different resolutions but in my opinion they may look blatant.

The cheat currently only works on Faceit Server Side. They did have a Clent-Side cheat however people didn't want to pay 75 dollars for it lmao so it didn't become worth it in terms of spending time updating it. In the settings section on the forum, I have my configuration posted there, however I need to update it because I made a lot of changes to it. Keep in mind, it is required that you use a 1280x960 resolution and default CSGO sensitivities or update the config to your res / sensitivity. On the config section there are configs for different resolutions but in my opinion they may look blatant.
hey, thanks for the message.

i am having a problem right now and i don't know how to solve it. i hit build all, it creates some files, i double click the right shortcut, my mouse cursor is loading, but then nothing happens. and then when i go into csgo and press f12, it just screenshots. any idea why?