CHEATING ON FACEIT

YES YOU CAN BUT ONLY WITHOUT AC CURRENTLY. (THE BYPASS WILL BE DONE REALLY SOON)

Well without the clien YES but dont use BHOP.
With the client you are to wait for the Update which might be released in the coming hours.
I suggest you to subscribe asap in case the update is out or just use it without the AC

And you can use all cheat settings there (only dont use bh).

Wait until the update is released, then buy... should be soon, check the News section regularly.
For future reference guys, please don't reply to a topic like this unless it's with information that hasn't been mentioned such as "Yes, but don't use BHOP"
After that any posts are just spam. Thanks.

For future reference guys, please don't reply to a topic like this unless it's with information that hasn't been mentioned such as "Yes, but don't use BHOP"
I answered first with lulxd literally in the same second. I dont understand the others though.

And I did not like that a potential new customer is pushed to buy now immediately... sorry, but we already have enough toxic kids here, and do not need more. My post was different to the others...