Can LC used upon 5ewin platform?~~TY

usza1

Jul 17, 2016
Hello everyone,
I come from china, and lots of people play upon 5eplatform in china. So I wonder to know LC can be used upon 5e?
I have tried some cheats, however, lots of cheat can not be started upon 5eplatform, as the CSGO.EXE started upon 5Eplatform is not started from STEAM. They have a file named csgo_5e.exe.
The 5eplatform do not have too hard anti-cheat, they mainly detect the memory cheat. The Ring0 cheat can bypass 5eplatform I think.
So someone have the anynew about 5eplatform pls tell me, thank u very much~
My dear

Thank you my friend
You mean jimster480 have the cheat can bypass 5e?
Further more, I and some my friends aslo want some private cheat bypass 5e, so pls tell who we can contect?

Thank you my friend
You mean jimster480 have the cheat can bypass 5e?
Further more, I and some my friends aslo want some private cheat bypass 5e, so pls tell who we can contect?
jimster can bypass everything,I wouldn't be suprised if he could even bypass pentagon security systems Kappa

Hello everyone,
I come from china, and lots of people play upon 5eplatform in china. So I wonder to know LC can be used upon 5e?
I have tried some cheats, however, lots of cheat can not be started upon 5eplatform, as the CSGO.EXE started upon 5Eplatform is not started from STEAM. They have a file named csgo_5e.exe.
The 5eplatform do not have too hard anti-cheat, they mainly detect the memory cheat. The Ring0 cheat can bypass 5eplatform I think.
So someone have the anynew about 5eplatform pls tell me, thank u very much~
My dear
兄弟 能过5E了吗?KappaPride