MacSoFly

Nov 3, 2017
I'd like to start off by saying hello to everyone.

I have been browsing these forums for some time now and have heard a lot of positive things regarding the cheat.

I do however have a few questions.

My main goal if I were to purchase the cheat would be using it on FaceIt, serverside of course. How often, or should I say, when was the last time the cheat was detected on FaceIt? I would only play legit without walls etc as to not attract too many reports against my name.

And finally, I have heard the cheat can be complex to set up, now, I am not a member (yet) so I cannot look into the forums which discuss configs etc and see for myself how easy or hard it may be. So could one of you guys please clarify this for me?

Many thanks
MacSoFly

Hey MacSoFly

we've never actually been detected by faceit serversided anticheat. Please also note that after some time you will be forced by faceit to use their client. Here's a thread containing all of our detections trough out the year https://leaguecheats.com/threads/lcs-official-detection-history.12662/

As to the complexity of our cheat it shouldn't be to hard if you spend the time to read the wiki and as you already seem like a guy that does his research this shouldn't be a problem for you but remember that the community will always be here to help if you do run into some problems

Hey MacSoFly

we've never actually been detected by faceit serversided anticheat. Please also note that after some time you will be forced by faceit to use their client. Here's a thread containing all of our detections trough out the year https://leaguecheats.com/threads/lcs-official-detection-history.12662/

As to the complexity of our cheat it shouldn't be to hard if you spend the time to read the wiki and as you already seem like a guy that does his research this shouldn't be a problem for you but remember that the community will always be here to help if you do run into some problems

Thanks for the speedy response. When you say I will eventually be forced to download the AC client, is that only if I get X amount of reports? Or does it happen to everyone regardless if you cheat or not?

Thanks

Thanks for the speedy response. When you say I will eventually be forced to download the AC client, is that only if I get X amount of reports? Or does it happen to everyone regardless if you cheat or not?

Thanks

It seems to be happening because of your FBI score but most likely you will be forced to use it eventually.

I test 2 acc on Faceit server side AC and first game i play semi-rage and after game 6 report and ez need to download AC on second acc i play full legit 50+ game and not need to download AC...

While setting up the cheat is more complex than most of our competitors cheat config, It's really not rocket science. Besides, there is a whole section of the forum containing settings where you can almost just c+p and then go from there;)

I'd like to start off by saying hello to everyone.

I have been browsing these forums for some time now and have heard a lot of positive things regarding the cheat.

I do however have a few questions.

My main goal if I were to purchase the cheat would be using it on FaceIt, serverside of course. How often, or should I say, when was the last time the cheat was detected on FaceIt? I would only play legit without walls etc as to not attract too many reports against my name.

And finally, I have heard the cheat can be complex to set up, now, I am not a member (yet) so I cannot look into the forums which discuss configs etc and see for myself how easy or hard it may be. So could one of you guys please clarify this for me?

Many thanks
MacSoFly
Yes the configs are complex, however if you do become a vip i can try to help with any questions you have via discord or pm
Discord: Goku3152