Tripsteam

Nov 18, 2016
Hello everyone, im looking for a hack to improve only my aim (i want only use an aimbot legit) but before buy i have some questions:

• The aimbot is difficult to set up? because i see that in the section of buy cheat, there is some setup for the cheat.
  • The cheat have a recoil fix a bit?
  • Can i pay with paysafecard?
  • Gonna support in ESEA league in a future?
  • Is posible to use in lan, i usually play amateurs lan in my country and i want to try cheat on lan.
  • And the last one question, this cheat have UNTRUSTED vacs? because i bought in other provider one month ago but i saw a lot of vac untrusted in the fórum (but not in presale), this scared me and stopped to use that cheat.

Sorry for my english, thank for you attention and best regards.

1. nope, you have many settings to fit your liking, but no - not difficult
2. yes you can define how hard it should fix your recoil
3. dunno
4. nope, not the "public" version
5. yes, you can turn of any esp and the menu. you can set up a silent inject with no pop up window
6. according to the forum: no vac bans or untrusted within the last 1.5 years

Hello everyone, im looking for a hack to improve only my aim (i want only use an aimbot legit) but before buy i have some questions:

• The aimbot is difficult to set up? because i see that in the section of buy cheat, there is some setup for the cheat.
  • The cheat have a recoil fix a bit?
  • Can i pay with paysafecard?
  • Gonna support in ESEA league in a future?
  • Is posible to use in lan, i usually play amateurs lan in my country and i want to try cheat on lan.
  • And the last one question, this cheat have UNTRUSTED vacs? because i bought in other provider one month ago but i saw a lot of vac untrusted in the fórum (but not in presale), this scared me and stopped to use that cheat.

Sorry for my english, thank for you attention and best regards.

Yes you can buy with PSC I think CSGO Multi League Was 70€/1month
And I think CSGO Non multi league was 30 or 40€/1month