Another retard here.

westen

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Copied from another post:
I just bought the cheat,but in the linking account i did this mistake: Username-Pass
not Username Pass
What can I do with the dash (-) ? When I do link account,then it says,that the pass or username is invalid.
Do I need to wait for the jimsters email and then link my account somehow even with the dash thing ?

westen

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Oh btw can u activate me pls

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I just bought the cheat,but in the linking account i did this mistake: Username-Pass
not Username Pass
What can I do with the dash (-) ? When I do link account,then it says,that the pass or username is invalid.
Do I need to wait for the jimsters email and then link my account somehow even with the dash thing ?
pretty sure jim will realize the - isnt part of your auth info lol. wait till you get activated then link your account, check your payment email for the activation email

Joao Pacheco

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
not Username Pass
Jim always understands what u mean! Dot worry! Just relax, wait for your activation email and don't forget to link your acc ;)
Welcome and hope u found your home with us! :)

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You are already VIP so I'm closing it. Have fun