Aimbot question.

DyroneDysf

Silver Elite Master
Jan 15, 2018
Hey, so basically I realised there is a non league version, since blind me didn't see that earlier and asked the staff for a discount lol
I have some questions , about the aimbot , I really saw how awesome it looks in the vids from lc youtube channel. Really satisfying to watch.
1. Can you flickshot well with it? I am the flicky / 1tap type of person.
2. Why does this aimbot look so good in vids, compared to others. Is it the tickrate of the recording?
3. How does it compare to other aimbots like Platinum Cheats [I had that cheat once, pretty decent but this one just looks way better]
4. [random] Why the hell aren't there reviews from youtubers to this cheat? This cheat deserves a way bigger community , can tell that by it looks.
5. Feel free to recommend me configs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1. Yes you can flick since you have a legit config.
2. The aimbot looks legit because it’s an advanced aimbot (2D) search about it and you will see the difference betwen 2D and 3D. 128 tickrate proof, but you need to set a good and smooth config.
3. Platinum Cheats 3D aimbot vs League Cheats 2D aimbot, LC aimbot is humanized seens like if you were moving you crosshair..
4. It’s a League cheat, most of users don’t want that others know that they are cheating?
5. When u buy there is a section only for settings that u will see.