After my first 30 days of LC.

thomas1234w

Master Guardian
CSGO Pro League
Jun 25, 2018
Tl;dr at the bottom as I know some of you won't read all of this!

Hey guys hope you are all doing well, I was waiting to do this testimonial until after I had experienced what LC had to offer for atleast a month also this is going to be quite long as I want to include my back story into what finally brought me to cheating at all.

To start off I have been playing CSGO for about just over 3 years, I remember raging over cheaters about 2 years ago and looking up cheats, I never went through with buying them and for about a year I was fine just playing normally. Then about a year ago the same thing happened I was annoying at all the cheaters and I looked up cheats again but alas I never went through with it then either (I had over $5000 inventory at the time) this was my biggest motivation to staying legit.

Moving onto the last few months my inventory was going really strong from all the gambling affiliates and was generally happy to just keep continuing to improve my inventory so I could get that elusive factory new dragon lore I was close I had the howl and dragon lore in field-tested and then everything changed... Valve decided to introduce a 7-day trade hold the prices of all my skins dropped dramatically I had lost over $1000 in value I decided to keep onto my skins thinking the prices would return to normal after the people panic selling had sold out, what then happened really screwed me and turned me to cheats, Valve shut down OPSkins and again the prices just plummeted my once incredibly expensive inventory had lost over $2500 in value and at the same time I wasn't enjoying CS at all. I was losing hard to DMG's as I had deranked from global for inactivity from MM. I decided to sell all my high value skins (I think my inventory is $100 now) and looked for cheats.

My search for cheats was exciting and tedious at the same time. I had looked far and wide, watching many videos of people playing with cheats seeing what ones I wanted. I knew that in the past the cheats to get hit were mainly cheats that had rage settings so I wanted to stay away from them. I looked at Project 7 but ended up leaving it as it looked like a scam and went with the only other cheat to peak my interested (om**aim) I bought it and played with it on my 2 smurf accounts for about 2 weeks, after that I found Leaguecheats I had been looking at LC for about a week of browsing other testimonials and pre-sales and was basically seeing how legit it was, the price tag to me was a good thing I seen $35 / month for what I wanted esp / aim and at $35 was much more expensive than any other cheat out there and in my mind this meant security. So I bought it and my goodness the experience overall was great but getting started was horrific (I just want to be completely honest there is some negative things I have to say but also a lot of positivity aswell.) First I paid for the cheat and waited to get an email after I received it I had to email away my information which was weird but all good and I get an email back later on maybe about 8 hours later or so with all the information - I was finally ready to play and kick ass... or so I thought, turns out for someone like me LC was so complicated (which can be a good thing) I was directed to a post that showed us how to set up the cheat for the first time but half the images were missing and I was just so confused so I sought out some help and by far one of the greatest things this cheat has is the community / admins, they are beyond helpful - granted I wish there was a live chat (I know there is one but its dead).

Before continuing I want to give a shout out to Sarjan and Tomatoheadjoe. These 2 people were my saviors. Sarjan came onto teamspeak and talked me through how to get the settings and cheats in game working and finally giving me his own config, what I found with this was that it wasn't perfect, the progress he helped me with though I can't thank him enough he got the cheat working but just not what the way I wanted. So I asked for help and Tomatoheadjoe came to me and just went full on helping me in the live chat and personalizing everything to my taste and it was just so incredible so Thank you guys so much for your help you made this experience so much better and I am very grateful.

After finally getting the cheat working the way I wanted I headed off to play on my smurf accounts with LC after maybe a week I was playing on Faceit, ESL and other sites for games and tournaments etc on my main account! The ESP on LC was good but I found Chams to be better since with ESP on LC I couldn't always tell if they were behind a certain wall or behind the wall behind that wall if you know what I mean but with Chams you could tell just by how big the models were showing. The aim on LC was great - absolutely fantastic, Tomato helped set me up with using a certain key to have a small aimlock on pistols / shotguns while Rifles and SMG's were on aimlock when I held in my mouse to shoot, the AWP had an aimlock but since I mained awp I never felt like using it as I always pride myself on hitting incredible no scopes and flicks and was always really consistent and didn't feel I needed help on that. These were the only 2 settings I used, I never used Triggerbot or anything else as I didn't want to go full out as I still like keeping up my aim and game sense to an extent. I now require client side AC in faceit so sadly I can't use LC anymore in it but LC has improved my aim greatly over the last month which was surprising to me. I do hope to one day get a private but I have to be trusted so maybe one day! :).

Overall I know this was a really long read and sorry about that but I wanted to give you all the backstory of me in CS and why I turned to cheats and that reason is simple I wanted to become better and stronger and finally beat those other cheaters who have screwed me over for 3 years. LC has become one of my favourites I still don't understand the settings fully but I am getting there.

Pros:

Above all else Security - just top notch recently a massive VAC wave happened and both my smurf accounts got vac banned despite not using om**aim for over 2-3 weeks at the time, so I was quite disappointed in that fact but my main account was safe even after using LC on it for MM occasionally and mainly for faceit and tournaments.

Another pro is how legit it looks, when I have my key ready to be pressed to aimlock someone with the deagle etc if I'm holding an angle and they peak me I almost always hit the shot and it looks so legit I have watched the replays in very slow motion and streamed on Twitch with them and no one has ever even questioned me. Ofcourse I get accused of cheating in CS but its not because I'm obvious its because everyone gets reported for cheating if you topfrag in CS :D

The final pro that I can think of off the top of my head is after the initial set up, the cheat is incredibly easy to activate and you don't even need to shut down steam fully which is a nice QoL improvement over other cheats.

Cons:

The big one for me was setting everything up initially, it was honestly very rage inducing and felt like giving up if it wasn't for spending $35 I would of and would never have experienced how great overall LC is. If improvements could be made in the future this is where I would like to see it but I'm just your average computer noob with no experience in any of that so take it with a grain of salt!

Lastly adding Chams along side ESP. I don't know if there is a reason why chams isn't a thing in LC maybe it can get detected more easily? all I know is that was the one thing I missed when moving on from om**aim.

Tl;dr: League Cheats I would give a 8/10, I would of rated it higher if I could understand how to set up everything and understood everything perfectly but everything else was just great honestly outstanding! Support from the community once again thank you to everyone and especially Sarjan and Tomatoheadjoe and I have renewed my subscription for a second month and for hopefully many more!

So thats my testimonial I just wrote this in one sitting, if I missed anything or repeated some stuff or got off track, sorry for that. Thank you guys if you somehow read all of this then thank you I do appreciate it :)

Reactions: xans and Kin
Nice detailed review.

About chams, I think for security purposes, Jim have to scrap those. Alternatively, you can use dlight to compensate with what you want.

Although, we are open to ideas, so why don’t you be the first to open a thread on our newest section, the request features section: https://leaguecheats.com/forums/feature-requests/

There is nothing better than us hearing a feedback of a happy customer.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: thomas1234w
Above all else Security - just top notch recently a massive VAC wave happened and both my smurf accounts got vac banned despite not using om**aim for over 2-3 weeks at the time, so I was quite disappointed in that fact but my main account was safe even after using LC on it for MM occasionally and mainly for faceit and tournaments.

This last banwave was the example that Jimster efforts through the last update were legit in point am I right.

Another pro is how legit it looks, when I have my key ready to be pressed to aimlock someone with the deagle etc if I'm holding an angle and they peak me I almost always hit the shot and it looks so legit I have watched the replays in very slow motion and streamed on Twitch with them and no one has ever even questioned me. Ofcourse I get accused of cheating in CS but its not because I'm obvious its because everyone gets reported for cheating if you topfrag in CS :D

Yeah I mean it's so common to people call each other on matches nowadays, myself included, that's something that CS were always known for, so much rage and so little game play hehe, but I'm happy you found the aimlock legit, LC is by far the best aimbot and aimlock if configured right, most legit than that you won't find.

The final pro that I can think of off the top of my head is after the initial set up, the cheat is incredibly easy to activate and you don't even need to shut down steam fully which is a nice QoL improvement over other cheats.

Exactly, when you first set up everything, for the most complicated it can be sometimes, you have to simply run the shortcut and be happy.

The big one for me was setting everything up initially, it was honestly very rage inducing and felt like giving up if it wasn't for spending $35 I would of and would never have experienced how great overall LC is. If improvements could be made in the future this is where I would like to see it but I'm just your average computer noob with no experience in any of that so take it with a grain of salt!

LC is indeed a complicated cheat, but that's a must learning process, and after you learn the way, you'll truly see why the cheat runs in such a detailed way, that's what you've experienced, and it segregate so much from people that really want to legit cheat and those who want a copy/paste version of it, you really understand the difference now.

Lastly adding Chams along side ESP. I don't know if there is a reason why chams isn't a thing in LC maybe it can get detected more easily? all I know is that was the one thing I missed when moving on from om**aim.

You're right, that's exactly it, the main purpose for LC is to maintain safest as possible, so any options that might turn into a less secure cheat, we won't add it at all.

Thanks for your detailed review, it means so much for @Jimster480 and to us as well. I really hope to see you more with us and improve yourself and maybe even contribute with some good settings you've made.

Reactions: thomas1234w
This last banwave was the example that Jimster efforts through the last update were legit in point am I right.

Yeah I mean it's so common to people call each other on matches nowadays, myself included, that's something that CS were always known for, so much rage and so little game play hehe, but I'm happy you found the aimlock legit, LC is by far the best aimbot and aimlock if configured right, most legit than that you won't find.

Exactly, when you first set up everything, for the most complicated it can be sometimes, you have to simply run the shortcut and be happy.

LC is indeed a complicated cheat, but that's a must learning process, and after you learn the way, you'll truly see why the cheat runs in such a detailed way, that's what you've experienced, and it segregate so much from people that really want to legit cheat and those who want a copy/paste version of it, you really understand the difference now.

You're right, that's exactly it, the main purpose for LC is to maintain safest as possible, so any options that might turn into a less secure cheat, we won't add it at all.

Thanks for your detailed review, it means so much for @Jimster480 and to us as well. I really hope to see you more with us and improve yourself and maybe even contribute with some good settings you've made.

Superb reply! LC too strong!

Nice detailed review.

About chams, I think for security purposes, Jim have to scrap those. Alternatively, you can use dlight to compensate with what you want.

Although, we are open to ideas, so why don’t you be the first to open a thread on our newest section, the request features section: https://leaguecheats.com/forums/feature-requests/

There is nothing better than us hearing a feedback of a happy customer.

Have a nice day!
Yes this is the reason we don't have Chams. The values are static and as such they can be seen/searched for by anticheats.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk