About LC 3.0

phase

Dec 26, 2016
hello

i've been searching for the best legit and secure cheat for csgo for 5 or 6 months then i found LC and i heard about LC 3.0 pro version,

so people like me didnt buy the cheat yet , what they can do to get the pro version , i mean should i buy 2 months of csgo multi league like buy 1 month after that buy another 1 month then i wait for activation ? and what if i dont want to play with LC 2.5! can i freeze the subscription ?

Yes you have to buy 2 month sub then in 3 month you can freze your sub and w8 for lc3.0 you dont have to play with lc.2.5 noone will force yoo but theres nothing you can do you have to pass requirements sorry but it is how it is:) @phase

I'm pretty sure you have to buy the League version for at least 2 months and then you'll be eligible for the Pro League version and you may possibly have to give ids for the Pro League version but that part isn't confirmed yet.
Also if you freeze your sub I do not think that counts as having LC for 2 months so you have to actively use it.

By the way when LC 3.0 be released, and there's no ETA for it, you still can get manually banned so I recommend you use the time before LC3.0 release to you get used to the hack and make legit settings.
Hope see you here soon ;)