a question for the csgo cheat

League Multi (LC 2.5) bypass all server-side AC and the new LC 3.0 rn in *beta test* can bypass all third-party AC as like: Faceit AC, EAC, CEVO and many others.
i just purchased the csgo multi league cheat does that bypass faceits ac? (I cannot test for myself because i have not been granted vip yet)

i just purchased the csgo multi league cheat does that bypass faceits ac? (I cannot test for myself because i have not been granted vip yet)

not yet man,
Bypass for Faceit AC, EAC is still on beta test now.. League and Non-League has not the bypass yet.
So currently, theres not much difference between two of it, the league version has more security..
and afaik Cevo and GamersClub bypass will release this near future.
and its only for league version..

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
Hi, what's the difference with league and non league?

not yet man,
Bypass for Faceit AC, EAC is still on beta test now.. League and Non-League has not the bypass yet.
So currently, theres not much difference between two of it, the league version has more security..
and afaik Cevo and GamersClub bypass will release this near future.
and its only for league version..

Try it :D
Code:
;[REGULAR AIMBOT SETTINGS]
aimbot=1
setcursortype=0
totalbones=4
cleandraw=1
smoothaim=12.00
supersmooth=8
multibone=0
bone=8
aimheight=0.00
aimright=0.00
fov=1.80
teamaim=1
aimdraw=0
aimkey=6
aimbutton=56
vischeck=1
aimclose=2
cdelta=3.00
shoot=2
rcsfov=0
aimtime=0.00
recoil=0.00
recoilx=0.00
recoilkey=0
recoiltype=4
nohop=0
recoilafter=0
ignorejumping=1
closefov=3.00
closefovdist=10
Even if u buy non league u are super secure with LC, security is a priority here.... If u have any question just pm me....
LC 3.0 is coming and soon u will be able to play on leagues (remenber u need 2 months using lc software).
Hope to see u here for a long time bro, cheers :)

Reactions: sirzechkazama
Even if u buy non league u are super secure with LC, security is a priority here.... If u have any question just pm me....
LC 3.0 is coming and soon u will be able to play on leagues (remenber u need 2 months using lc software).
Hope to see u here for a long time bro, cheers :)

Ya i forgot that XD
non league is already super secure btw, and im using it :megusta:

You can only play on the Serverside anticheat, once you're made use the client you're gonna have to pause your sub or use your sub and renew whenever it's released.