A few questions before I buy

qwerty1906

Silver I
Apr 16, 2016
Hello guys,
For sure I'm gonna buy LC but after the summer holidays tho, because there is no point of buying it for 2 weeks :)
But before I buy it, I want to know few things:
1. After the purchase will I get good CFG for Faceit? I don't really want to play MM, just Faceit and I don't want to get banned :D
2. How is LC compatible with Windows 10? Because I remember when I had other cheats and they were crashing my OS a lot...
3. Do I need a pendrive to run LC?
4. How is LC's performance? I've got good PC but still when I toggle everything in others cheats I can feel FPS drops
5. Should I clean my pc from old cheats, before I use LC?
6. #edit: Is LC fully UD on ESL? Can I play 1v1 cups without getting banned? :)

Last edited:
1. There are many configs for Faceit, you will definitely find something for yourself. LC admins are posting their configs as well and their ranks are high @ Faceit.
2. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 and never had a problem because of that.
3. No, LC isn't a c+p crapcheat that needs usb injections or other craps. You should never run LC off a pendrive.
4. There are two modes - multicore on, which is a little bit weaker but lets you use all of your cpu's cores in game, and multicore off, which is stronger, but requires you to play with only one cpu core, so your fps can drop to as low as 120-150 fps (my case).
5. Definitely delete all remnants of old cheats, use CCleaner to sweep the registry etc.

Reactions: qwerty1906
6. When League Multi will be released ;) U will be able to use visuals @ ESL and yes it will be fully UD. Right now you can play ESL but without visuals.

Reactions: qwerty1906
League Multi costs 35$ per month, and well, it's a work in progress, Jimster keeps developing LeagueMulti 2.5 as we speak. You can play with it on leagues anyway, it's just visuals aren't supported yet (except Faceit, faceit is fully UD, just use a trigger and bunnyhop random delay).