NotCheating

May 20, 2017
My experience with LC: Hey, I started using LC when I was MG2. In the first month was hard to adapt to this helpful tool, but then I found some guys who gave me a sick config. In just 2 months I went from MG2 to GE. Of course, I got a lot of hate, and people started calling me a cheater and didn't get banned so far. I have made a lot of friends, and they don't even suspect that I'm cheating.

My experience with LC Staff: I have to say, LC staff is very efficient to resolve anything. Any bug? Jimster fix it so fast, you don't have time to know the bug. ToX has brought to us the best settings to play like a Pro in any league. And then the helpers, I won't name all of them but, if you any kind of question, they will answer in 2~15 minutes, that's was what I got from Apache this morning, and if you don't get support to quickly, you have the community. Long short story, you will have a lot of support from LC.

My experience with LC Community: What can I say? Look for people who talk your language, and make easy friends. It was hard to find a good config for me, with the help of Joao Pacheco and panzer, I got a killing machine config (25~35 kills per match).

Sorry for my bad English.

Don't be afraid of asking anything to anyone in here.

Thanks for your review, I enjoyed reading which progress you made with LC :p

Glad you've enjoyed the product so far. Our job is to keep track of every ticket and give support to them asap, thank you for taking time to write here, it means a lot. :)