3 Month Review | LeagueCheats.com

Hunter9502

Dec 28, 2016
SECURITY
10/10
I personally have not used any cheats until this point in time, however I know the majority of the other cheats on the market are susceptible to the VAC ban waves. Not only have I heard very little about LeagueCheats VAC bans, I have been using this hack for about a month and a half with no VAC ban, untrusted ban or Overwatch ban (which is mostly because I play 'legit'). I do not play much besides matchmaking so I am not sure how the cheat actually performs on stuff like FaceIT, however I have heard good things about it.

CONFIGURATION
2/10
This is my biggest complaint about LeagueCheats. It is not like most cheats. It does not have a special external menu like the majority of the popular cheats out their (however it does have a fairly complicated menu that can be enabled in the actual game). I have found it hard to configure a good setting for myself and have resorted to simple settings (or just disabling the aimbot completely as that is my problem). I have tried to use the configs already given, however none of them seem to suit my specifications and have not worked properly. Some of this may not have anything to do with LC, but I'd prefer an actual simple control panel over a complicated text configuration and menu.

AIMBOT
8/10
The aimbot, when I have managed to make it work, is pretty good although it can have problems sometimes. I appreciate how smooth it is, however I often find the aim trailing behind where it should be going and therefore making hitting shots impossible. I plan on tweaking my settings to adjust to an actually usable configuration, however for now its how it is. Most of the time it works correctly and especially if someone turns a corner or something it always locks perfectly and I am able to shoot easily. It may not be the best fine tuned aimbot that will work 100 percent of the time, but it is very legit looking on most settings and doesn't look very 'locky'.

ESP/WALLHACK
10/10
The ESP/Wallhack is my main use. I actually upgraded to the multi hack a month in to my subscription, so before that I was only using the wallhacks and it works exactly how it should. The box with a multiplier is very helpful in making sure I do not shoot enemies through walls when they are far away. It also displays a lot of useful information although unfortunately its in text not in an actual friendly display (like a health/armor bar). The entity ESP is very nice for finding better weapons that sometimes end up hidden under bodies and would not normally be easy to see. If I had one thing I would request for this, it'd be a glow ESP.

TRIGGERBOT
10/10
The triggerbot is, aside from the ESP, my favorite component of this. It looks so legit even with a 0 delay (although I don't recommend using that anyway) and I have often encountered spinbotters who I have destroyed while using a triggerbot with an AWP. It is very fun seeing a ragehack go down in flames from your legit hack. Anyway, this is especially useful when using the AWP, SSG 08 and Deagle, although with other weapons it looks a little suspicious because you do not fire consistently like most would.

BHOP SCRIPT
10/10
Not much to really say about this besides that it works. Sometimes it can stutter a bit and not work how it should be (and I know it isn't just from the speed limit in CS:GO), but it might just be my bad FPS. It is probably best to have the delays off when using this or else it is just annoying and worse than spacebar jumping legit.

OVERALL
7.5/10
Although most of the time the cheat works how it should, there are some problems that require fixing through a complicated configuration. Once the configuration is tweaked to your liking, LeagueCheats becomes a cheat that can never be defeated.

Thanks for the review.

For the trigger opinion: Maybe they should add a option where you can shot more bullets than just one for rifle,pistel,smg trigger.

And yeah the config isnt that easy but if you figure out how to create / edit one its easy.

Thanks for the review.

For the trigger opinion: Maybe they should add a option where you can shot more bullets than just one for rifle,pistel,smg trigger.

And yeah the config isnt that easy but if you figure out how to create / edit one its easy.
Yeah I agree it looks way too fishy when you are tapping perfectly when a person ends up in your crosshairs for all weapons. It should have a certain amount of bullets automatically shot afterwards.

Thanks for the review.

You can make it with tb+autoshot mode :)

@Hunter9502 great and fully of info review :)