yair565

Feb 5, 2016
1. I'm not sure if i am a resubscriber or a new customer because i dont remember if i bought a subscription here before(pretty sure i did)
2. I want to pay for advanced config setup as if i buy LC i want the best config that suits me which is strong legit but i can send as goods only on paypal, is it still possible to buy that service?

זה לא משנה אם אתה קונה עוד פעם סאב או חדש
ותדבר עם @ToX על הקונפיג שלך
הוא בדרך כלל מכין ומוכר

@yair565
1.if you bought a subscription it should come up in your paypal if that's what you used or your bank account if you used something else
2.yes you can still buy buy a full config set up for 90$

זה לא משנה אם אתה קונה עוד פעם סאב או חדש
ותדבר עם @ToX על הקונפיג שלך
הוא בדרך כלל מכין ומוכר
איזה אח לא ידעתי שיש פה ישראלים
@yair565
1.if you bought a subscription it should come up in your paypal if that's what you used or your bank account if you used something else
2.yes you can still buy buy a full config set up for 90$
Yeah i then checked my email and saw i did buy a subscription here a long time ago.
2. i looked into some threads and realized the 90$ config is for high end players who want to go "pro" on leagues, i play mainly on mm and want to start on leagues so i think that the 60$ one suits me better

Yeah i then checked my email and saw i did buy a subscription here a long time ago.
2. i looked into some threads and realized the 90$ config is for high end players who want to go "pro" on leagues, i play mainly on mm and want to start on leagues so i think that the 60$ one suits me better
its not for pros really its just for anyone that wants a good config but is essential for pros if you just want a MM config I recommend talking to @Virus1x about it

שומע אל תיקנה סתם את הקונפיג תנסה להכין אחד בעצמך
ויש פה ים ישראלים חחחח
גם הקונפיג הזה זה לאנשים שיודעים ויכולים לשחק בלי כי זה ממש בקטנה
אם אתה רוצה אני יכול להביא לך את שלי אבל לא חושב שאתה תסתדר איתו

its not for pros really its just for anyone that wants a good config but is essential for pros if you just want a MM config I recommend talking to @Virus1x about it
I want to start playing on Faceit, what's the difference between faceit config and mm config?i want to play strong legit in terms of fov i play on 1.2 fov currently on Evolve but i'm afraid of vac on my main and LC has a better VAC status.
שומע אל תיקנה סתם את הקונפיג תנסה להכין אחד בעצמך
ויש פה ים ישראלים חחחח
גם הקונפיג הזה זה לאנשים שיודעים ויכולים לשחק בלי כי זה ממש בקטנה
אם אתה רוצה אני יכול להביא לך את שלי אבל לא חושב שאתה תסתדר איתו
שמע אני בעיקרון משחק סטרונג לגיט, לא יודע אם הציטים האלה מותאמים לסטרונד לגיט, יש לי כרגע איבולב שאני משחק איתו אבל אני מפחד מוואק ולLC יש סטטוס וואק טוב

I want to start playing on Faceit, what's the difference between faceit config and mm config?i want to play strong legit in terms of fov i play on 1.2 fov currently on Evolve but i'm afraid of vac on my main and LC has a better VAC status.

שמע אני בעיקרון משחק סטרונג לגיט, לא יודע אם הציטים האלה מותאמים לסטרונד לגיט, יש לי כרגע איבולב שאני משחק איתו אבל אני מפחד מוואק ולLC יש סטטוס וואק טוב
אז לא בעייה להכין לך קונפיג אני פעם גם הייתי משחק סטרונג לג'יט ועכשיו אני כמעט לג'יט לגמרי

so MM demos like overwatch are cur down to 32 tick letting you get away with some locks while faceit has 128 tick demos meaning they can see it pretty much how you see it meaning you need a more legit config then if you were just to play MM
and yeah I wouldn't trust evolve lol League cheats hasn't been detected sense march of 2015 and even then only 1/3 of the users got banned