1 month with LC

Salty

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 29, 2016
Hey everyone, i have been using LC now for almost a month and so far i am really pleased with it. I will be purchasing another subscription as soon as my current one ends (Jan 31) and so for my first month i will like to do a review.

Security - 10/10

I am not sure when the last detection was however i understand that it was a very long time ago and LC is THE BEST cheat on the market for security.

ESP - 7.5/10
The ESP isn't the best on the market but it does give you all you need. It gives you information on where the players are just like any other ESP however it's not the most developed and doesn't have a lot of settings. However when you're playing at high level you generally don't use ESP so it's all good.

Aimbot - 10/10

The aimbot, just like security is the BEST ON THE MARKET. It looks so so so sooo legit on almost all settings. Once you configure it perfectly for you, which can take a while no one can tell you're cheating.

Configuration - 7/10

Now, if im honest. Customizing the settings was pretty hard, however with help from the community and advice, it was easy. Although i hope in the next update configuration is made more easy, i know cloud config is easier to detect however the in game hub could be made easier to use and simpler.

BHOP - 10/10
Bhop is great, you can set it so you never miss a jump or so it looks legit like you're good at bhopping.

Community and Staff - 10/10
By far the best cheat community i have ever been in, you just ask any questions and they will help you. Staff i didn't need much however when i did submit 1 support ticket, i got a relpy in under 24 hours which is probably 6x faster than valve.

Reactions: 4DHERo
Thanks for the review, glad you're enjoying the product :) Don't forget to renew 2-3 days before you subscription ends, to ensure you don't have to wait for a renewal :D