1 month review

betrdenu

Silver I
Feb 27, 2017
Hello friends im going to give a quick review of my experience with leaguecheats.

aimbot 10/10 - using some of the free setting in settings section you can get some truly amazing result. i used tox's fullbot for my first week or two of membership and then purchased a pro setup by tox which is 90 us dollars. Worth every single penny to me especially because i play csgo in 4k and and i wanted to ensure that i had the best possible settings . Tox was very patient and gave me a setup that i wreck others with in 3-4 games a day .

Esp- The esp works and works well i am more of a fan of a glow feature which leaguecheats doesnt offer and its been stated (upon seraching the forums) that this is for security reasons no argument for me i just play without visuals hahaha. they do offer a d-lights feature which is really nifty and makes t glow red and cts blue id use it if i could figure out how to turn off the dlights around my team im sure the option is there it just really doesnt matter much to me.

Staff support - Despite some of the other testimonials/reviews whatever you wanna call them the support here is amazing in my first few days as a member i had accidentally bought the esp only (totally my fault i failed to read haha) but anyway when i asked a staff member about my problem they quicjkly informed me of my mistake and i purchased the appropriate sub . Anytime ive had an issue ( i forgot to turn mraw input off) tox and the other staff have been quick to respond they will tell you to read and follow the setup email/wiki and if you dont resolve the issue and require more help they will ask for basicly a 10 dollar deposit for them to help you via teamviewer this will be refunded IF THE PROBLEM COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SOLVED BY FOLLOWING THE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS IN THE EMAIL/WIKI . you must be able to read and understand the english language or its very simple you want to waste their time you pay for their time.

In sum i cannot recommend league cheats enough that being said you must be able to read and think at least somewhat for yourself or accept that their time is vaulable.

anyways keep up the amazing work tox and jimster and to all the support staff/mods you guys are awesome

im off to enjoy cs now XD

Reactions: ToX and sebus1315
@ToX of course man the settings you made me are amazing took me a little while to get used to them but your walkthrough when you presented them to me was very key to me understanding how they work :)

Reactions: ToX
@betrdenu
thanks for the review man ;)
honestly the main reason why some people have been saying our customer support has been bad recently is because either 1. we have been denying people from the beta and they get mad
our customer support is really good as long as you understand English, follow steps, and are nice and not toxic its that simple