Wallhack on EAC/FACEIT

Manuel Qet

Jan 29, 2017
Hi if i would like to buy the hack, but i just want to use wallhack, i can use it on faceit or eac and i will not have any any problems? Does faceit or eac has antiwall ?

Another question here there is a league called gamersclub and that league used to be with eac, but now they have they own anti cheat i think, i will be detected?

EAC is not supported. Faceit has antiwall so you can use ESP just as a visual aid,only in non premium queue. Wait for Jimster to release the new cheat update that is coming out very soon.

Hi if i would like to buy the hack, but i just want to use wallhack, i can use it on faceit or eac and i will not have any any problems? Does faceit or eac has antiwall ?

Another question here there is a league called gamersclub and that league used to be with eac, but now they have they own anti cheat i think, i will be detected?
When the EAC update comes out, it will support Gamersclub and FaceIT as well as the rest like 99DMG and so on. Currently, if you use the web anticheat of FaceIT you can use every feature, but if you use the client you can't use any as it won't inject.

When wallhack will be suported on GamersCLUB?
in the future probably after the faceit client/ Eac bypass or maybe a little after that we don't like to give estimated times because if something is set back people get mad all I can say is visual support will come sometime later its not a #1 priority right now

Not sure if you will be able to play with ESP at any EAC based anti-cheat. Next updates will came in the future.

If u want to use an ESP on any league like EAC u need to find a coder who can code u an Anti screen shot i dont thinkthat Jimster will code in the public LC PM him and ask him for a private ^^