They Call me Out ! Need Feedback !

TB make u look like ur walling... and yes improve ur gameplay style (mouvement, crosshair placement )Never preshoot like ur doing on the coffin CT side ... look like ur reaction time is ,00000000001 ...In my case is oubvious but if ur lucky u will be good
Just dont play for the next 24h so you dont get anymore report

You really really REALLY need to work on that crosshair placement the first 30 seconds of the video I would of already knew from overwatch that you were hacking.

sniper_fov=10
sniper_rcsfov=0.00
sniper_smoothaim=0.00
sniper_supersmooth=0.00
Im currently die :confused:

Just thought i'd add my 2cents, I have 2k legit hours and maybe 1k on top of that cheating (prolly some idle hours in there but you get the point)

I would have OW banned you for that but the reality is you need 9 reports in 24 hours to get sent to OW.. then you need to have your case reviewed and then you need to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...

My point is, you need to work on movement, maybe use walls to understand the game better and understand how others move..

In the 1k hours I have cheating (AA + LC) I always have that mindset like.. shit im gonna get OW'd.. but the thing is (at LEM, SUP, GE) realistically unless you bullshit the whole team and your obvious you might get 1-2 reports max per game.. so say you some how play enough to get sent to overwatch you actually have to get your case viewed within 24 hours.. now what % of players is LEM - GE? like 10% say? and what LEM or higher overwatches lol.. like I dont really know anyone unless I am cronically bored to shit..

So basically OW bans are very unlikely, just work on your movement and dont use trigger that blatantly

GLHF

"Uh, Gold 4 without cheats. Work on your cross placement. You shouldn't get OW because u have skins." @ToX thats another thing, my INV is stacked so if I do make it to OW somehow and they think that 1 round was a lil BS.. in their head their thinking fuck this kids got a stacked inv, maybe it was lucky

and then LC RULES and I go shit on some more kids

Bro legit just put your crosshair at corners and at head height or around it and the idiots doing ow wont even know youre cheating

Gonna be completely honest, your TB is very obvious for me BUT if it weren't for the smoke kills I'd say you probably would of got away with it, but now its honestly 50/50 chance. I don't see why you need to use TB, i mean having AB for awp makes it so easy and looks like a good flick if you get your timing correct. Anyway, Best of luck!
Edit: Also, as pointed out by others the movement, crosshair placement and game sense was very poor and doesn't help your case.

Alright guys,

I removed the triggetbot for now , and been playing KZ House Of Climb to improve my movement, its a lot of fun and i feel more confortable moving around now !

so if its been over 40 houre since my last game and I have not been OW ban !

So that mean I'm good right ? I wont get ban ?

I can go play MM now ?

I made a script on synapse RAZR, that strafe when I press a key, ADAD with random delay in between ! can it be detected ? (its not for Bhop) its for strafe shooting btw

Alright guys,

I removed the triggetbot for now , and been playing KZ House Of Climb to improve my movement, its a lot of fun and i feel more confortable moving around now !

so if its been over 40 houre since my last game and I have not been OW ban !

So that mean I'm good right ? I wont get ban ?

I can go play MM now ?

I made a script on synapse RAZR, that strafe when I press a key, ADAD with random delay in between ! can it be detected ?
Yes, you are fine... enjoy MM again. The script should be fine too in MM.

You are obvious cheating, that's really blatant but i'm not sure if you can get OW banned for this.
But if it happens don't be surprise.
Judging by your crosshair placement, movement and skill looks like someone is playing the game and someone else is shooting.

I will enventually play on faceit when I get better !

Will the script be detectable on faceit ?

If you are going to play on faceit you need new settings. This one will get you banned at the first demo review.