tiagomacedo1

Apr 22, 2017
Good morning, I just wanted to say that I loved the attention and help with cheat activation. So far I have had a good view of the community, very attentive and this is what we need, someone to rely on! Special thanks to Jimster480 for helping me and for the patience you had with me.
Attention: I just mentioned the name of Jimster480 because he was the only one I turned to for help, I strongly believe that other members of the community would help me the same way.

Good weekend to everyone.
Happy cheating

Reactions: Coghu and FD^GoD
Good morning, I just wanted to say that I loved the attention and help with cheat activation. So far I have had a good view of the community, very attentive and this is what we need, someone to rely on! Special thanks to Jimster480 for helping me and for the patience you had with me.
Attention: I just mentioned the name of Jimster480 because he was the only one I turned to for help, I strongly believe that other members of the community would help me the same way.

Happy cheating
Glad you enjoying us...
In fact, everyone here is friendly and will help you on what u need. If you need any help just pm, cause i believe it would be ez to talk since we are both Portuguese....
Hope u stay with us for long.....
HAve a good weekend sir! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words. As always, if you need help regarding our software. Please submit a support ticket or create thread in cheat help section.

Regards,
ToX

Reactions: dunkas
Thx that you choosed the best cheat on the market i hope that you will stay longer with us :)

Reactions: dunkas

Happy cheating
nice review.
Yes, I'm here ~1.5 months.
best community so far.
got a lot of help from the team.

Reactions: tiagomacedo1